[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: CaptainCasa  XML
Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 353, 354, 355 ... 366, 367, 368 Next 
...oh ,yes, you are right: our fabulous code generator writes back the file in UTF-8 (which is not the format, Java files are kept in...). We will change this short term.

Thanks for telling us!
Björn

PS: think positive: our code generator requires you to outsource your language dependent literals into property files
Hi Frauke,

I tested - no problem on my side:

Code:
     public void setMenu(POPUPMENUComponent value) 
     { 
         if (m_menu == value)
             return;
         m_menu = value; 
         m_menu.getChildren().clear();

if (isMenuRendered())
         {
             MENUITEMComponentTag mict = new MENUITEMComponentTag();
             mict.setText("Menu A");
             m_menu.getChildren().add(mict.createBaseComponent());
         }
     }

public boolean isMenuRendered()
     {
         return false;
     }

and the layout

Code:
 <t:rowbodypane id="g_5" popupmenu="TEST" >
 </t:rowbodypane>
 <t:popupmenu id="TEST" componentbinding="#{d.DynPopupMenuUI.menu}" rendered="#{d.DynPopupMenuUI.menuRendered}" />

Are you sure that your nice method m_rows.getSelectedItem().isLocked() is never stopping with a null pointer, e.g. if you do not have any selected items...? ;-)

Björn
...OK, we will do something short term (next update == Monday). Either the extended parameter with the popup or the passing of window coordinates...

Björn
Hi,
this function is not yet in - you are not the first to request...
Currently it is only possible to build hotkeys via popup menu. Will be improved mid term, so that you can specify the hotkey directly with the button.
Björn
Hi,

the API for the sorting (which is called internally when pressing the column header) is not opened - you could call it internally, but this is a hack. We just added the API into our current version - it will be available with the next update. API is very simple: sort(String sortReference, boolean ascending)

Availability: next Update (scheduled for next Monday)

Björn
...we can offer to pass information if the coordinates are "absolute" or "relative" to the main window...

Otherwise the API is too simple, just passing some coordinates... ;-)

Urgent?

Björn
...there is none which is delivered yet: you need to create it on your own - in the same direcory as your Dispatcher-Extension is located.
Pls check the docu (Workplace Chapter) for details how to build it.

Björn
Hi Frauke,

sometimes "doing it" is faster than "thinking about it" ;-) - the next update wil provide a "filextensions" attribute for FILEUPLOAD; FILEUPLOADLINK, FILEUPLOADBUTTON, FILECHOOSER. You can pass a semicolon separated list of extensions which is shown as filter in the file chooser.

Björn

...sorry, did not read the "enabled" aspect.
Yes, is fixed (now). Thanks!

Björn
...no, this is not possible (yet)... I put it on out list of non-severe items. This means it will not be available short term but mid term. OK?

Björn
...not really... You could define a DEL hotkey on FIELD level as well (POPUPMENU on FIELD) then the DEL is caught on this level, and not send up the component hierarchy. But: this means that there is a roundtrip to the server with every DEL in the field, so I do not really recommend.

I would not choose DEL as a hotkey for this scenario + also think that this might be confusing for the user: sometimes DEL works, sometimes not...

Björn
...normally the applet and webstart takes over communication capabilities of the browser... that's what I believed so far, at least.

Will need to do some more checking there... - and hope that there is some experience around in the community...?

Björn
Hi,

ActiveX intergation is "by example in workplace" only. Basically you pass the progid of the component, and you can pass a command string - both as initcommand (then it is passed to the ActiveX component) after creation, or as command during runtime of the component.

The online help in the layout editor tells some more details.

Could you check if this is a first base for surviving...?

Thanks! Björn

...there should be ERROR message in the client log at the moment indicating the problem. (yes, should be improved!)

I think the problem has to do with Tomcat's configuration: please check http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/ajp.html, maxpostsize.

Björn
Hi,

no currently there is no API to change this. But the idea is fine - so we added a second method:

Code:
     /**
      * Output alert message. This message must be confirmed by the user.
      */
     public static void outputAlert(String text)
     {
     }

/**
      * Output alert message. This message must be confirmed by the user.
      * With this method you can add an explicit title for the popup
      * that is opened.
      */
     public static void outputAlert(String text, String title)
     {
     }

Is available with next update.

Björn

Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 353, 354, 355 ... 366, 367, 368 Next 
Go to: