[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: CaptainCasa  XML
Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 366, 367, 368 Next 
Hi Tobias,

what's about...:

Code:
 FacesContext context = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
 HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)context.getExternalContext().getRequest();
 String requestURI = request.getRequestURI(); // /demos/workplace/demoinclude.jsp

...as usual: find the download + info about the changes in the DevZone of www.captaincasa.com!

Björn
Hi Tobias,

my (current) tool of choice for profiling: Profiler4J. It's easy to configure and to use + gives me all information I need for performance analysis.

...+it's open source.

Björn
...yes, your are right, thanks.
The error is fixed + solution will be available with next beta.

Björn
...yes, it's on the todo list... Thanks!
Björn
...and, you'll also note: the auto-complete of Eclipse will work properly after including the libraries as described.

Björn
Hi,

you need to reference jsp-api.jar in your project. It is somehow "indirectly" referenced. That's what compiler is telling...

I do not know if jsp-api.jar indirectly references servlet-api.jar... in case it does: add this as well.

You find both libraries in Tomcat/lib. I know, that you know this ;-)

Björn
...as usual: find the download + info about the changes in the DevZone of www.captaincasa.com!

Björn
Yes, currently FORMATTEDFIELD checks the input of dates, but does not provide date/time picking.

The component you request is planned to be part of the first release, which is planned for 7th Jan 2008.

Björn
Problems are solved with 20071130 version.
Björn
...next download: name of jsp is displayed in titlebar...
Björn
...and: there is currently a problem with COMBOBOX, dynamically loaded, in FIXGRID as well; repaired with next beta...

Björn
Yes, it's a component on its own, "t:password", with similar properties to "t:field" (width,text,flush,etc.).

Well, it's not yet registered in the editor environment, so you currently need to explicitly add it into the JSP file by "notepad". I just updated the corresponding config file...

Björn
...yes, agree.
Currntly you can see the name in the statusbar when saving...

Björn
Hi,

believe or not: the problem just was solved "30 minutes ago". Background: it's a bit difficult to size the combobox window that pops up when the user opens the combobox: because the box is loaded on demand, we only fille the combobox with one item (the one displayed) at the beginning. Then when the user clicks we artificially increase the item size to 10 (dummy items) so that the combobox knows "I have a certain size, not only one item". This mechanism was working with some errors...

Please pay attention: the "componentbinding" setting is done in the rerlease you have only one time, right at the first appearance of the page. The behaviour was changed, so that it is called with every roundtrip. Maybe you need to take care of this within your code.

Björn

Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 366, 367, 368 Next 
Go to: