[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: CaptainCasa  XML
Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 365 , 366, 367, 368 Next 
Updated the "algorithm" for finding the name so that it checks the second character as well. So, next beta will containt the fix.

But: would be great if someone could add "official info" on the naming aspect.

Björn
...just looked a bit into the web:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5165243&tstart=60 is the same topic

I looked into the JavaBeans spec, but they are only talking about setFoo/getFoo. Grrr...

Björn
...is "just an output", i.e. no negative implications by this error message.
Fixed with next beta.

Thanks! Björn
No, no, it must be the refresh...! I just checked.
Björn
oops, wait a bit, I am checking...
Björn
Hmmm, maybe press "refresh" in the browser? ;-)
Björn
One week without new beta... But now, there's a new one!

Please find the downkoad + infos inside our "DevZone".

Björn
...finally: we added information on how to extend the component library in today's beta download. Please have a look into the Developers' Guide for detailed information.

Thanks, Björn
Hi Ralph,

creating own widgets is not yet documented, and as consequence you need to know JSF in a not too bad way.

So... before giving the answer: what is you JSF expertise at the moment? Have you written own JSF controls already?

Björn
Problem is fixed... + available with next beta download. In case you required more urgent: please contact CaptainCasa.

Thanks + regards! Björn
...sorry, forget the previouse post: I can reproduce now...
Björn
On which level did you do the component binding? On OUTLOOKBAR level or do you have a ROW on top in which you dynamically places the OUTLOOKBAR?

Best: just pass these "5" lines around the OUTLOOKBAR in which the error occurs.

Thanks! Björn
Good news for all of you requiring "right to left" support! Up to now we said "in principal it's simple to add", ...and now we did it! There is no effort required on application side for switching to "right to left".

The next beta will be available up to begin of next week - it would be great if these ones who are interested could prepare some examples to test.

Please find screenshots here: http://www.captaincasa.com/pdf/2007_12_13_LTRRTL.pdf.

Details will follow, this is just to happily announce.

Kind regards! Björn
Hi Agnes,

you are right, the bug was just fixed yesterday. The fixed version already is available for you, I left a copy today... The next official beta will contain the fix "officially".

Thanks! Björn
Hi,

thanks for the advice.

Multiselect in the editor is on its way... First it will be allowed to multi-select nodes below one node (not cross-nodes), but I think this may be the first big step.

Image: yes, you're right. If no image is found, then an "invisible image" is shown as replacement - this will be changed to a "broken link image" so that one can immediately see.

Björn

Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 365 , 366, 367, 368 Next 
Go to: