[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: heyl  XML
Profile for heyl -> Messages posted by heyl [267] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 , 16, 17, 18 Next 
Hi Björn,

could you reset the showCancel property to false as default in YesNoPoup.createInstance? Now the cancel button appears in any YesNoPopup after it has been set once.

Anything we could do about the sizing problem (see previous posts)?
Can I define a YesNoPopup style with a smaller button size?
I am not permitted to change our global default button style!

Thanks,
Frauke
Yes, you are right, its even "120+"
Hi Björn,

it works,

but I don't like the look of it.
See screenshot immediatly after the dialog was opened.

Frauke
Hi Björn,

we would like to have an enhanced Yes-No-Popup with three answers Yes-No-Cancel.
Don't you think that would be a true enrichment to your features?

Thanks for thinking it over ....
Frauke
Hi Björn,

the problem was that I used
m_menu.getChidren().isEmpty()
in the render function, and the render function was called before setMenu() and so the m_menu was null.

Thank anyway....
Frauke
Hi Björn,

the popup menu crashes when the list of menu items is empty.
The attached logfile is missleading because the jsp is correct (the designer can read it and it works if there are menu items added).

<t:popupmenu id="STATUS_COMMANDS" componentbinding="#{d.cardproductionList.commandPopup}" rendered="#{d.cardproductionList.showCommandPopup}" />

You find the server side code in the second attachement.
I try to render the popup menu only if the children list contains menu items.

Frauke

Don't laugh at me!

It's as urgent it can be, because people are saying the popups are "jumping". And are not displayed one above the other.

I can live with the absolute positioning as long as I have the possibility to get the absolute coordinates of the browser frame.
And I can't as I believe....

Frauke
Hi Björn,

is there any other possibility for positioning popups than absolute screen coordinates?
Something like relative to parent position, "center" etc.

Best regards
Frauke
Hi Björn,

it would be really nice if we could pass file filters to the file upload components (at least for the extensions).

Thanks for thinking it over
Frauke

Hi Björn,

we have set maxPostSize="0" in our server.xml. So I don't think thats the problem. And I can't find any error messages in the logs.

Frauke

Hi Björn,

file upload does not work with big files (greater than 1 MB) and just fails without any exceptions neither in server nor client log. The action listener is not called so I don't have any chance to get hold on the error.

Is there anything you can do so that I can handle the error?
I do not expect to be able to upload file that have huge sizes, but 1MB does not seem to be that large (in times as these).

Please think about it...
Frauke
Hi Björn,

Could you please have another look at item (3) of my suggestion list.
The icon is cut off and that looks strange when the link is positioned next to correctly sized icons.
Setting the height property leads to the complete disappearing of the image.

Thanks
Frauke
Yes, I would need both:
an event BEFORE and one AFTER the download.
That would be great.

In the moment I help myself by using a button that opens a dialog that shows the download link.
And I prepare the file when the user presses the first button.
But from the user's view this might seem to be one click to much.

Frauke
whatever!
ok, this is what I expected.... you use static members within the bean....

Nevertheless we found a workaround by using the bean method invoker and it works fine....

But we still have the size problem - even with the workaround.
Please have a look at it.

Thanks
Frauke

Profile for heyl -> Messages posted by heyl [267] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 , 16, 17, 18 Next 
Go to: