[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: heyl  XML
Profile for heyl -> Messages posted by heyl [267] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15 , 16, 17, 18 Next 
Hi Björn,

Ok, this is not an urgent matter.

Maybe some more detailed parameters would be more usefull
(nobody knows, what the "restrictions" are) , like "hideLanguage", "disableLanguage",.... something like that.

What about setting the parameter in the .jsp? (see example in my previous post)

Frauke
Hi Björn,

the restricted config parameter works fine in WebStart (jnlp) and as parameter in "start java...." batch file.
But it does not work in applet (workplace.html),
and neither in jsp:

<t:clientconfig id="g_3" language="#{d.workplace.session.language}" restrictedconfig="true" />

By the way I would prefer if the language fields were invisible instead of disabled.
It might awaken desires in the user: "Why can't I use it?"

Frauke

Hi Björn,

please remember the button sizing problem.
I got some feedback concerning the scrollbar in the popup from "outside".
All I can do is pass the ball on to you....
Please consider Tobi's idea about the popup style.

Thanks
Frauke
Hi Björn,

may be I can show you with yuuguu...
Please call if you have time.

Thanks
Frauke
Hi Björn,

a) if I set the size and font factor in the workplace.html, the controls are sized correctly, but the font size remains unchanged. It works fine with the workplace.jnlp.

b) If I use the client parameter tool to resize the display while the application is running, the background becomes gray after the SECOND time (it works at the first time). This occurs with both, the webstart and applet version.

Regards
Frauke
Hi Björn,

a popup ignores its own position settings (setTop(), setLeft()) if it is called from the reactOnYes() method of a YesNoPopup.

Frauke
Hi Björn,

see screenshots...
The toolbar somehow hovers above the statusbar.

Frauke

This is great!
Oh wait a minute,

I would rather like a multi line presentation instead of the hidden items, so the user can see them all at once.

Frauke
That would be wunderful!
Hi Björn,

is it possible to wrap the tabbed line automatically if it does not fit on the page rather than scrolling (optionally)?

Frauke
Hi Björn,

I use JasperReports to generate the PDF files and I pass the font file path to the report generator. The Jasper Report generator needs to read the font file physically! The font is embedded into the resulting PDF.
The usual font settings are not sufficient.

No wait a minute... this is all wrong anyway.... I need to select the font file from the server, because the report generator is running there and thats the reason why we need the embedded font in the PDF. Because the font might not be available on the client - and doesn't need to be.

May be I should forget about the font chooser in this case and let the user enter the path directly?

Frauke
Hi Björn,

the file folders are also filtered by the file filter settings.

Frauke
Hi Björn,

to be sure I got you right:

If the file chooser popup comes us, you display the font names instead of the file names? That would be great!
On my side, I also need the physical file name of the font as output (for embedding the font into a PDF file)!
What do you mean with "font string in CaptainCasa style"?

Thanks
Frauke
Hi Björn,

I have a wunderful idea for a new feature:

a font chooser control.
It should display the system font names which everybody is familiar with.
Right now I am using the file chooser, which displays the file names of the fonts, which no user knows.

Please think about it!

Frauke

Profile for heyl -> Messages posted by heyl [267] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15 , 16, 17, 18 Next 
Go to: