[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: hilka  XML
Profile for hilka -> Messages posted by hilka [191] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13 Next 
Hello Björn,

thank you for your help.

But there is still one question to me: The beanprocessing is executed when the rowinclude is performed. Right?
I have a dynamic environment, so I do not know which page to include.
So, to set the string for content replace, I initially have to know the prefix (like d.queryDefinition) in my bean class, because at this point, the setter which sets the property is not executed yet. Right?
So I still have to know the prefix initially in the bean. Afterwards, the setter is invoked and I don't have any problems with keeping in synch.

Tobias
Hello,

I use rowinclude components to integrate different pages within one page.
Since I don't want to access the members of these beans by dispatcher, I manage the beans from the enclosing page's bean. Therefore I use the contentreplace feature of the rowinclude tag.
Works perfectly fine for static content (content defined in the jsp). But when I add some tags to the component tree at runtime, the contentreplace feature of the rowinclude tag seems to be ignored.

Do I have to manage the content replace inside my bean for the dynamic contents?

Tobias
Hello,

I tried to bring up the default screens using your I18n description combined with our login mechanism.

What I did:
I added a new managed bean to faces-config.xml exactly the way as described in the documentation.
After login to our application, i set the locale in FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getViewRoot().setLocale() to a new Locale according to our login language.
I checked the yesno.jsp file and inside the text points to the binding as described in the documentation: #{eclnti18n.YESNOPopup_yes}

As far as I can see, the following should happen:
if the locale is "de" the resource bundle named like ..._de... is used,
if the locale is "en" the resource bundle named like ..._en... is used, which does not exist, therefore the default (without locale and english texts) should be used.

But in our application, the german translation is displayed, no matter if we login in english or in german.

Is there another place where the locale should be set? Another mechanism to use?

Tobias
Great!

Thanks!

Tobias
Yes, right. We already did this.

But is there more information available like the language of the operating system of the client. Would be nice if we can choose the right language for our application depending on the client environment.

Tobias
Hello,

is there any way to find some information about the client who sent the request. We want to save the ip address of the client who started some action in the database.

Any suggestions?

Tobias
Hello,

highlighting is correct, bar 1 is highlighted if the content of bar1 is shown, just the ordering of the bars/conent is wrong.

Tobias
Hello,

is it possible to navigate in grids by pressing a key and then jump to the first entry in the list starting with this key. I like this behaviour in windows, would be nice to have it here too.

I don't know if it is a general feature for Captain Casa or if it should be implemented by us. Any hints/tips for the implementation?

Tobias
Hello,

currently the text strings in the YESNOPopup (and others) are defined in the jsp, not in some bean property. Therefore there is no way to adjust this text strings according to the environment, e.g. the login language.

Are there any plans to support multilanguage handling here?

Tobias
Ah, by the way:

This problem does not appear in the layout editor, it just appears when I start our application separately.

Tobias
Hello,

we have a problem with the scrollbar in our rowbodypane:

Inside the rowbodypane we have two rows, each with a foldablepane inside. If both panes are expanded, the content of this pages exeeds the size of the screen (the window is not in full-screen mode) and a scrollbar appears. Just the way it should be.
When we collapse the first foldablepane, the scrollbar disappears since the content does not exeed the size of the screen any more. But if we expand the foldablepane again, the scrollbar does not reappear.
The only way to make it reappear is to resize the window (full-screen or just change the window size using dragging on the corner).

Can you help?

Tobias
Hello,

is it possible to set the style of a label (or some text in general) to italic? I saw some examples of changing the font (bold), but I did not find a way to put my text in italic style.
I think it would be a nice feature for comments or for user instructions.

Bye
Tobias
Hello,

in our application I tried to get some Information from my Multilanguage manager which is referenced using the dispatcher.
In my dispatcher d I have a getter (getSession()) and in the session I have a getter (getMLManager) and in there I have a getter for my string property (getTest).

When I use the statement generated by the Managed Bean view, nothing is returned. The statement is:
#{d.session.mLManager.test}

But if I capitalize the first letter of my MLManager getter, the text is returned correctly:
#{d.session.MLManager.test}

Are there any special rules if the second letter is capitalized?

Thanks,

Tobias
Hello,

we have an outlookbar component as navigation element in our application.
When starting the application, the outlookbar looks like this:
-bar1-
-content for bar 1-
-bar2-
-bar3-

when I click on bar2, everything looks fine, clicking on bar3, also fine. So the outlookbar looks like
-bar1-
-bar2-
-bar3-
-content for bar3-

now. But now comes the strange part. Clicking on bar2 or bar1 shows the correct content for this bar, but the arrangement of the bars/content stays the same:
-bar1-
-bar2-
-bar3-
-content for bar1-
After another click on bar1 the layout is correct (as in the first example).

I debugged the code and looked if there is some problem in my code, but the sequence of items is correct when debugging.

Can you help me?

Tobias
Hello,

I have the following problem when rearraging components in the outlookbar via component binding:

Error occurred within the client processing.

Please view the stack trace below and the client log for more information.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.applyXML(PageParserUpdate.java:174)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.processUpdateResponse(Page.java:485)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.access$2(Page.java:469)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page$MyUpdateDataTransferListener.dataTransferEnded(Page.java:96)
at org.eclnt.client.comm.http.DataTransfer.transferXMLFinished(DataTransfer.java:323)
at org.eclnt.client.comm.http.DataTransfer.communicateToServerSynchronous(DataTransfer.java:114)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.callServerRun(Page.java:410)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page$CallServerRunner.run(Page.java:5
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:283)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.applyXML(PageParserUpdate.java:169)
... 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:283)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:221)
... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:221)
... 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 18 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 20 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 21 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.awt.Container.remove(Unknown Source)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.impl.OUTLOOKBARElement.unregisterOUTLOOKBARITEM(OUTLOOKBARElement.java:86)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.impl.OUTLOOKBARITEMElement.destroyElement(OUTLOOKBARITEMElement.java:60)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElement.destroy(PageElement.java:267)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudo

Can anyone help us with this problem?

Tobias

Profile for hilka -> Messages posted by hilka [191] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13 Next 
Go to: