[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: amischler  XML
Profile for amischler -> Messages posted by amischler [87] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next 

CaptainCasa wrote:
...is fixed and part of next update...

Thanks! Björn 

Thank you for your quick fix
Hi Björn

The t:field component doesn't respect the attribute flushtimercondition correctly.

When the attribute "flushtimercondition" is set to "emptychange", the flush only should be done if the field is changed from empty to filled and vice versa. Incorrectly, the value is transmitted with every change.

Can you please fix this problem?

Regards, Adrian
Hi Björn

The validity check behavior of t:calendar component is wrong.

Assume the valid date range is from 21.01.2020 00:00:00 to 10.02.2020 23:59:59 and the date 04.02.2020 is currently set.

If the user opens the calendar popup and click on the "Heute" button, the t:calendar component shows the message:

Ungültiger Wert "02.01.2020" - der Wert wurde auf seinen vorigen Stand zurückgesetzt.

Das Eingabeformat ist: "TT.MM.JJJJ"

Der minimale Wert ist: "21.01.2020"
Der maximale Wert ist: "10.02.2020"

The problem of the wrong validity check is also reproducible in the demo workplace with CaptainCasa Release 20200121.

Can you fix this problem, please?

Regards, Adrian
Hi Björn

If Internet Explorer is used in conjunction with a zoom level greater than 100% (regardless of whether CaptainCasa Zoom or Browser Zoom), a scrollable area will be displayed blurry after scrolling. If the blur effect occurs, only the scrolled area becomes blurred.

If the mouse pointer is then moved over a GUI component that processes Mouseover events, the previously unsharp scrollable area is displayed sharp again.

With the Google Chrome Browser, the blur problem does not occur.

Regards, Adrian
Hi Björn

Our users have reported a problem with the Mailto component since using CaptainCasa version 20190718. Whenever the Mailto component is used to create a new email, Internet Explorer additionally opens an error web page titled "Navigation Canceled" (see screenshot).

This behavior can be reproduced locally in our development environment, in the Demo Workplace as well as in the productive system. With the Demo Workplace from https://www.captaincasademo.com/ccdemos/workplace.workplaceRisc.risc the problem cannot be reproduced.

If I use the HTML code Code:
<a href="mailto:jemand@beispiel.com">send e-mail</a>
instead, the problem does not occur.

Do you know the reason why Internet Explorer displays an error web page titled "Navigation Canceled"?

Regards, Adrian
Hi Björn

CaptainCasa version 20180827 introduced some visual improvements, that allow the client to indicate to the user that it is waiting for a response from the server.

We did some beautifications...
When waiting for the server during processing there are now three phases
  • first 250ms: no optical feedback to the user
  • 250ms … 1250 ms: some light overlaying
  • > 1250ms: some light overlaying with waiting icon

...All issues are configured within the style...

• We want our client to visually indicate when it is waiting for a response from the server. What exactly do we need to add to the style.css and style.xml files from our own style (our own style derives from "defaultbluerisc")?

Regards, Adrian

CaptainCasa wrote:
    ...solved long time ago...! 

Hi Björn

With Internet Explorer the double-click on the date takes no effect. With Google Chrome a double-click on the date will select the date and close the calendar popup.

Can you fix the behavior of Internet Explorer, please?

Regards, Adrian
    I inserted the pictures because this information might be useful for another community member.

Regards, Adrian
    This added the entry "<set attribute="tabheight" value="60"/>" to the style.xml file:

CaptainCasa wrote:

<tag name="t:tabbedline" variant="WP_WORKPAGESELECTOR" >
    <set attribute="fxstyleseq" value="cc_wp_workpageselector"/>
    </tag>

Please add the attribute in your style, in this style variant.

Hi Björn

I wouldn't have had the idea to change the style for the component t:tabbedline. Thank you very much for your hint.

I applied your advice by using the style editor in the CaptainCasa layout editor:

CaptainCasa wrote:

please use attribute TABHEIGHT

Hi Björn

I can't find the attribute tabheight for the component t:rowworkpageselector in the CaptainCasa layout editor.

Insert the attribute tabheight directly in the JSP site takes no effect.

Please tell me how I can set the tab height for the component t:rowworkpageselector.

Regards, Adrian

CaptainCasa wrote:
    ...yes, sometimes we have to end "special wishes" discussions in this way! ;-)

Money is no problem

I know that's what you want to hear.
    OK, thanks for your advice.

Regards, Adrian

CaptainCasa wrote:

additional functions need to be arranged individually.

It means we have to pay for, right?

Regards, Adrian

amischler wrote:

The tabs have now a different height. Is there a way, to autoadjust the height of all tabs to the maximum, with the aim, that all tabs has the same height? 

Hi Björn

What's the status on this issue?

Regards, Adrian

Profile for amischler -> Messages posted by amischler [87] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next 
    Go to: