[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: dperezlopez  XML
Profile for dperezlopez -> Messages posted by dperezlopez [18] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Due to the fact of using the application through Remote Desktop we disabled all animation effects, so the first alternative would be discarded.
The glass pane looks overkilling for this use case, so probably we are better off with updating the styles of checkboxes, buttons and popup menu items.
Thanks Björn
Aha! I will substitute your more abstract method for "HttpSessionAccess.getCurrentHttpSession().getAttribute("CCDISPATCHER")" just to be future proof. Thank you Björn!
Thanks Björn, I feared that the 2nd idea had some caveats attached only visible to the eyes of the implementer
Hi! Is there a way to have an even and odd t:row background color attributes in t:pane? Use case: Showing a bunch of data in lines in a tabular way. Currently we define those attributes in each and every row. Example in the image attached.

Thinking a bit further we could even have something more powerful for the first level children of the rows specified at t:pane level. Two properties: one for odd and other for even row children in which we would specify all attributes and values that we want to apply to the children. In simple scenarios like
t:pane > t:row > t:field/t:label
we could pass through the font weight, color, etc and if that subcomponent supports it, apply it automatically on CC side. That would save a ton of boilerplate in my opinion.

Thank you
Hi all,
This issue has more to do with the Google Chrome browser than with Captain Casa but is indirectly affected. Is there a way to impede Chrome autofilling form fields/passwords?

In previous versions of Chrome (somewhen between 2016Q3 - 2017Q1) we found out a way to overcome such an unwanted behavior by just placing another password field adjacent to the legit one. E.g:

<t:password background="#00000000" border="0" focusable="false" focusdrawborder="false" height="1" width="1" comment="This pwd field is just to disallow browser form-autocomplete to prefill any values in the previous pwd and username fields"/>

and that somehow made Chrome not fill the username and the password fields (they were coming one after the other in the .jsp)
Unfortunately since then there have been many Google Chrome versions in between and that solution doesn't work anymore (see image attached). Any hints, experiences suggestions?
Hi Joachim,
I just read the topic and wanted to share our experience there, maybe it helps.
In our case we have defined via annotations (namely @Digits) the integer and fractional part that a number field is allowed to have and with that information we write the appropriate value for the format, formatmask, regex, regexmode, minvalue, maxvalue attributes of the t:formattedfield associated to that number field.
Like that we avoid any roundings that are not under our control or values out of range.

Regards,

David
Hi Daniel,
you need to press ctrl + alt key while dragging the cursor for selecting the text, then the normal ctrl+c.

Kind regards, David
That would be great, Björn. Because if a user doesn't have permission for any of the items in a section, it is irrelevant for him/her to see the empty section + we would gain some precious space. Thanks!
Hi all, for testing I just returned false for all nodes but I see that sections are still rendered so I assume that if there is a similar check for them it is placed in another class. Can you give us some light there, Björn?
No problem on my side, I can wait for the next update
Great job Björn! Would it be posible to have it in t:fields? they don't have image attribute, but textimage.
In the changelog, at the time of this post, the last updates are still from
+1. I'm also in for the feature proposal
Precisely I was doing it as you, Roland, mentioned and the result of the filtering was returned in the initRegisteredPackages(...) that Björn introduced.
In development environment it is working fine, nevertheless in the production system we had problems to access the files in that way.
So we had to step back to the manual listing again, what a pity
Great, I've just tried. Thanks Björn!

Profile for dperezlopez -> Messages posted by dperezlopez [18] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Go to: