[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: dperezlopez  XML
Profile for dperezlopez -> Messages posted by dperezlopez [18] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2
Hi all,

I wonder if there is a way to render conditionally the items of a function tree in a workplace like we do in other components. In our case this rendering would rely on the roles of the logged-in user.
Hi again!

Here comes my doubt about the dispatcher info.

At the moment we need to specify the package names specifically in the dispatcherinfo.xml in order for the dispatcher to take them into account.
For example now in my project structure I have something like:

• managedbeans.macros
  • managedbeans.users
  • managedbeans.reports

and I declare the full package path for each of them in the dispatcherinfo.xml

Would it be a problem that during the dispatcherinfo.xml analysis the subpackages from the "managedbeans" package were also included automatically? (if it is a very dramatic change also the activation of this functionallity via flag could be interesting).

Thanks!

Best regards

David
  • Hi all,

Is it possible to decouple the font size from the tooltip size?

In my case I have a label with 20px to show a logged-in user and a tooltip on it whose font size I would prefer to be smaller.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

David

Profile for dperezlopez -> Messages posted by dperezlopez [18] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2
    Go to: