[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mreich  XML
Profile for mreich -> Messages posted by mreich [744] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  ...  48, 49, 50
Hi,

I'm trying to configure Eclipse to deploy projects directly from Eclipse.
A problem was the webcontent folder generated by CaptainCasa, when deploying from Eclipse
on Tomcat this folder is generated too. So I changed the folder structure, I integrated the content of
the webcontent folder to the root folder. Now the structure on TomCat is ok.
Next step was to configure the myFirstAppl.xml (C:\EnterpriseClient\tools\embeddedserver\webapps\editor\config\projects)
I removed the the webcontent from the entries, so the content of the file looks like this:
<project webcontentdirectory="C:\Projekte\CaptainCasa\myFirstApp\WEB-INF"
webcontentdeploydirectory="c:/EnterpriseClient/server/tomcat/webapps/myFirstApp"
webcontextroot="myFirstApp"
javasourcedirectory="C:\Projekte\CaptainCasa\myFirstApp\src"
copywebapp="true"
reloadwebapp="true"
webhostport="localhost:50000">
</project>
Now it was possible to work with the Development Tool, everything looks fine, except, when I try
to create a new managed Bean.
Then the program tries to create the file in: C:/Projekte/CaptainCasa/myFirstApp/../src//managedbeans/SampleUI.java
The right place would be:
C:/Projekte/CaptainCasa/myFirstApp/src//managedbeans/SampleUI.java

So I didn't find the place where I could influence this path?

Or is there another way, for example that I configure Eclipse to move the /webcontent folder to Tomcat Project root folder?

regards

Markus
Hi,

I'm not Björn, but I think I can help you too
You can configure this by applying a dispatcherinfo.xml, this process is described in the actual Development Documentation within the chapter "The Workplace Framework" at page 128.

regards
Markus
Hi,

I'm not Björn, but I think I can help you too
You can configure this by applying a dispatcherinfo.xml, this process is described in the actual Development Documentation within the chapter "The Workplace Framework" ( at page 128

regards
Markus
Hi,

the problem was that Eclipse created its own WEB-INF folder as I added the web capability to the project, so this folder was the default output directory too!
After correcting the output path for compilation, everything works fine,

thanx again for your quick response

regards
Markus
Hello,

I've problems within the Enterprise Editor, when creating a managed bean, this bean doesn't show up on the right side under Managed Server Beans as descripted in the documentation?
Eclipse Tool is running and reloading the server doesn't change anything?

regards
Markus
ok, it works, great thanx
Hi,

I got little problems with debugging, I started Server in Debug Mode, set a break point in Eclipse, but the app didn't stops at the point? Is there a certain port for debugging? I already tried 50000, 50002, 50010?!

regards
Markus
It seems to be a problem of MyEclipse IDE 7.0, this version offers only the possibility to install plugins via updatesites, I'll try to create a site.xml and import it as local site

regards
Markus
Hi,

I'm using MyEclipse 7.0 which is based on Eclipse 3.4, in this version I have the problem installing the CaptainCasa plugin, I've tried to copy the jar file manually into the \projects directory, but after restart the additionally view is not visible?
Is there a zip file with a managed site package of the plugin?

regards
Markus

Profile for mreich -> Messages posted by mreich [744] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  ...  48, 49, 50
Go to: