[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: rchiluano  XML
Profile for rchiluano -> Messages posted by rchiluano [79] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next 
Hi captain,

Do we have a solution for this issue?

Regards,
Ryan
I see. Thanks captain.
hmm yeah. Thanks cap!

I have an additional question. I observed that the work page container can be drag anywhere. Is there a way to not let it drag to Functions Container?

Thanks captain
Hi captain,

I would like to disable the multiple instances in workplace, but setting the attribute to false doesn't work.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Thanks captain
Thanks captain, that solved it. Thanks
Hi captain,

I would like to display the function tree via API.

In my case, I have a separated class for Function Tree together with the Function Tree method. But the current Function Tree displayed is the one made via XML.

How am I supposed to call this method? I already read the documentations, seem I can't find it.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Hi captain,

I would like to do something every time the user clicks the function tree.

e.g The user clicked the Hello world in workplace demo, instead of just displaying the work page container, I would like to pass a data or display a popup message.

Is it possible to do this?

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Thanks captain
Hi captain,

How do we remove the default icons in Function Tree?

I would like to replace the icon into another icon (drop down arrow, bullet).

Please see attached file.

Regards,
Ryan
Hi captain, already found the attribute, thanks.
Hi captain,

I am using tabbedline component.
Whenever I press the close button, the event of tab just triggered twice.

Is there a way to separate the event of withclose attribute and the event of tabs?

Regards,
Ryan
Thanks captain
Hi captain,

I have a fixgrid with multiple columns. And I want to sort multiple columns e.g first column, second column and third column.

By default, sorting will be based only on what column you want to be sorted.

Is there a way to sort multiple columns? or is there any existing attribute for this?

Regards,
Ryan
Hi captain,

I tried to import an existing project made by captain casa framework(made in windows transferred to linux).

I followed the steps provided from installation guide.
However I encountered an error upon deploying the project.

It seems the action is not detected. It shows an error when the action was triggered.

Here are some of the screenshots attached below.

Regards,
Ryan

Profile for rchiluano -> Messages posted by rchiluano [79] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next 
Go to: