[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: vadingding  XML
Profile for vadingding -> Messages posted by vadingding [145] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next 
Booooom panes!
Hi Captain,

Is there a way to color the selected area in an imagemap on click?

Thanks
Hi,

Its the version! I was using 20190612. Thanks Cap!
Hi Captain,

I have 2 timer component in my JSP. Timer 1 duration is 5000 while Timer 2 is 10000. Both have separate action listeners.

But when Timer 1's action listener is triggered, Timer 2's listener triggered as well even though they have different durations.

What am I doing wrong ?

Regards, Vincent

Thanks Cap!
Hi Captain,

I change the tomcat server port to something else instead of 50000, but the editor is affected. It wont show my jsp, it says locahost refused to connect. The server is also running.

Is there any setup to do ?

Regards, Vincent
Ahh alright, got it.

Hopefully this feature will be added soon though

Thanks, Vincent
Hi Captain,

We got your point.

Is it possible for the server to get the longest length of the data and send it to the client in order to resize the columns ?

Regards, Vincent
Hi Captain,

Fixgrid is great, weve done that using it.

But is there a way to apply this to arraygrid also? Because arraygrid is faster specially we are dealing in a lot of data.

Just for filtering purposes.

Thanks,
Vincent
Can you add also, somethind like grid.setGridHeader() ? So we can add some grid header, used for filtering purposes.
Hi Captain,

How to add grid header to array grid dynamically ? For filtering purposes.
This is great!
Hi Captain,

Is captaincasa framework available for Android Development ? Saw some infor regarding Android Enterprise Client so i think there is a way ?

Regards, Vincent
Hi Captain,

Is there any available callback of onEditColumnDetails method ? Like, index or the selected text maybe ?

Regards, Vincent
Hi,

Okay captain, will try.

Thanks!

Profile for vadingding -> Messages posted by vadingding [145] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next 
Go to: