[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: vadingding  XML
Profile for vadingding -> Messages posted by vadingding [145] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next 
Hi Captain,

Is there a way to fire an event/ method upon lost focus of the currently selected row ???

Regards,
Vincent
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. This problem is solved. Used Reflection API.
Alright, is there any other CaptainCasa way to avoid that even if I have a large amount of nodes in my tree node class?
Hi Captain,

I have over 2000+ tree node on my outlook bar, and I got an error (see attached snapshot).

Is there a way to add the limit? Or can you give me a hint to avoid this?

Thanks
Hi Captain,

Thank you.
Haha okay, thanks for the reply Captain.
Hi Captain,

Saw your comment, does it automatically create the class file just by doing that? What we wanna achieve is, create class files during run time

Hi captain,

What we wanna do for now is to create a java file (class) during run time,
and on that class we just wanna add "Statusbar.outputAlert("Hello");" during run time too.

Like this:
Code:
 public void onTest(javax.faces.event.ActionEvent event){
         FileWriter write = null;
         try{
              File file = new File("C:\\Zone\\Test\\src\\managedbeans\\File.java");
              file.createNewFile();
              write = new FileWriter(file);
 	     write.append("package managedbeans;\n");
 	     write.append("import org.eclnt.jsfserver.defaultscreens.Statusbar;\n");
              write.append("public class File{\n");
 	     write.append("	public File(){\n");
 	     write.append("		Statusbar.outputAlert(\"Yow\");");
 	     write.append("	}\n");
 	     write.append("}\n");
 	     write.flush();
         } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
 	     e.printStackTrace();
 	} catch (IOException e) {
 	 // TODO Auto-generated catch block
 		e.printStackTrace();
 	}finally {
 		try {
 		    write.close();
 		} catch (IOException e) {
 		// TODO Auto-generated catch block
 			e.printStackTrace();
 		}
 	}
 }

Any opinion on this?
Thanks for the reply, will give it another shot
Hi Captain,

Is it possible to compile or create a class file during runtime in CaptainCasa? Is it supported?

If so, can you give us a hint or example?

We tried it in Eclipse without using framework, and it works! But when we tried it using CaptainCasa, it seems that it cannot see or read captaincasa jar files even if those jar files are in the classpath.

Here is the code when we tried it in standalone:

Code:
 String className = "ClassName";
 String code = 
 "public class ClassName{\n" +
 "    public static void test(){\n" +
 "          System.out.println(\"Hello World!\");\n" +
 "     }\n" +
 "}";

RuntimeCompiler r = new RuntimeCompiler();
 r.addClass(className, code);
 r.compile();

MethodInvocationUtils.invokeStaticMethod(r.getCompiledClass(className), "test");

But when we replace System.out with StatusBar.outputAlert() an error occur.
It says, it wasnt able to locate eclntjsfserver jar file.

Please help us

Hi Captain,

The onRowDeselect() method fires when I select another column under that selected row even if It is supposed to fire if only that row loses its focus.

Help would be great for me and the framework
Hi Captain,

The getColumnIndexOfLastSelection() only returns the index of column that is selected via mouse click.

But when selecting columns via tab key, the return value is still the index of the column that was selected via mouse click.

This is a problem if the user does not select columns using mouse, what if the use tab key for column selection???

This is also great addition for your Framework
Hi Captain,

The getColumnIndexOfLastSelection() only returns the index of column that is selected via mouse click.

But when selecting columns via tab key, the return value is still the index of the column that was selected via mouse click.

This is a problem if the user does not select columns using mouse, what if the use tab key for column selection???

Hi Captain,

Downloaded the August version, but still not able to resize the tab text using font attribute in tabbedpane.
Is it needed to extend MyClass to PageBean?
Because MyClass is created via IDE, then I want to declare some ROWDYNAMICCONTENT in this class and bind its expression to another class that is created via CaptainCasa editor, so that I will not need to pass those inner details via MyClass Constructor, and in that way MyClass Constructor doesnt need parameters no more.

Is this possible?

Profile for vadingding -> Messages posted by vadingding [145] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next 
Go to: