[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: gbaumgartner  XML
Profile for gbaumgartner -> Messages posted by gbaumgartner [13]
That's great! Thanks!
Hi,

I have two FIXGRIDs connected, like in the example "Fix Columns" from the Demo Workplace.

The problem I noticed is the sorting. If I sort for a column on the left grid, and afterwards also for a column on the right grid, then the selection indicator on the left grid is still displayed. Is there a way to remove it in this case?

Thanks and best regards,
Gernot
Hi,

I have two FIXGRIDs in "fix columns" configuration (as in the demo workplace under "Grids and Trees > Special Issues > Fix Columns").

If I change the columns in the left grid to a small size, then at some point there is some "blank room" between the two grids (odd and even row colors are not drawn in the area where there are no columns). Is there a way to avoid this?

I already wanted to adjust the divider location or the last columns in the grid automatically. But e.g. after changing the diver location, I get the event too late (after the next roundtrip, I did not see a possibility to enable "flush" on this element). So until the next roundtrip, there would be this optical glitch.

Do you have a hint for me? Thanks!

Gernot Baumgartner
Hi,

I still don't have a log, but now I changed the sequence of the instructions and I was able to reproduce the problem.

I have an input field an a button with a hotkey (return) defined. If I press the button with the mouse, the request is processed and afterwards the focus is set correctly back to the input field (in overwrite mode).

But if I change the value in the input field and press "return", then the focus is set back to the input field, but not in overwrite mode.

Best regards,
Gernot
Ok, I will try to get a log.

Best regards,
Gernot
Hi,

ok, good to know. Thanks!
Hi,

I would like to focus an input field in "overwrite mode". I am able to focus the input field using the RequestFocusManager after e.g. a hotkey event or a button click.

The problem is, that the content of the input field is sometimes selected (so pressing a button deletes/overwrites the current content - which is my desire behavior), and sometimes it is not (just the cursor standing in the input field - pressing a button adds the character without deleting the "old" content).

I already tried setting "selectallwhenfocussed" to true, but it did not show any effect so I guess that this is not the correct option.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Gernot
Hi,

I have a FIXGRID which fills up all the available height. Below, I have a foldable pane. If I open the foldable pane, the FIXGRID gets smaller and vice versa.

The problem is that when the height of the grid changes, also the height of the rows in the grid changes. Just by a small amount (maybe one pixel), but enough to create an irritating effect.

I also set the "rowheight" attribute to a fixed value, but it did not make a difference. Is there any way to avoid this behavior?

Thanks,
Gernot Baumgartner
Hi,

thanks for your help. With the debugging file you sent me, I was able to trace the reason. It was an arraygrid which was set to rendered=false for testing and afterwards it was replaced by a fixgrid. But the arraygrid remained in the code and caused the message.

Thanks again,
Gernot
Hi,

I noticed a strange behavior when using a t:formattedfield in a FIXGRID:

<t:fixgrid id="g_46" height="100%" horizontalscrollmode="always" multiselect="true" objectbinding="#{d.xxx}" sbvisibleamount="40" width="100%" >
<t:gridcol id="g_71" text="#{rr.literals['Header']}" width="180" >
<t:formattedfield id="g_72" align="center" enabled="false" format="datetime" value=".{yyy}" width="200" />
</t:gridcol>
</t:fixgrid>

When the page is loaded and I click on the formattedfield, a cursor appears which can be moved around with the cursor keys. But if I click on the formattedfield in the next row, then no cursor appears anymore (which is correct). For me it looks like the cursor is deactivated too late, so it appears the first time. The following times, it is deactivated correctly.
Hi,

I just noticed a log entry, which appears every time I click on a row in the FIXGrid.

2012:09:05 13:48:44:319 | 20 | SEVERE | Binding execption: java.lang.Exception: The binding object #{null} for the FIXGRID is null

Unfortunately, I am not able to find the reason. The only FIXGRID I use in this page has a binding defined. Is there any way to find out which binding is missing?

Thanks,
Gernot

<t:fixgrid id="g_26" height="#{d.KtMainPB.orderGridHeight}" objectbinding="#{d.KtMainPB.orderList}" rendered="true" rowheight="16" sbvisibleamount="30" width="100%" >
<t:gridcol id="g_27" text="#{rr.literals['Status']}" width="5%" >
<t:label id="g_28" align="center" focusable="false" foreground=".{fontColour}" text=".{auftrag.status}" tooltip=".{auftrag.statusDescription}" />
</t:gridcol>
</t:fixgrid>
Hi,

thank you for checking it. You are right, I enabled "restricttokeys". Thanks for the update! I think it can wait until the next official update.

Best regards,
Gernot
Hi,

I just noticed that the DEL-button on the keyboard does not work in formattedfields (in my case with "format" set to "int"). But the key does work in normal input fields. Is there a reason for this behaviour or a config option I missed to enable it?

Thanks and best regards,
Gernot Baumgartner

Profile for gbaumgartner -> Messages posted by gbaumgartner [13]
Go to: