[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: phuber  XML
Profile for phuber -> Messages posted by phuber [50] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next 
Dear community

Since I use CaptainCasa, my development environment looks like that: ECLIPSE up, "A_startserver.bat" up and "C_starttools.bat" up. This means I always have to monitor three application windows: ECLIPSE, CMD (Tomcat) and CaptainCasa.

Today I've found a possibility to do deal only with two application windows.

http://idiotechie.com/how-to-use-cmd-prompt-inside-eclipse/
(opened on 17.09.2014)

Any negatives to work in that way?

Regards; Patrick
Thank you very much; Patrick
Dear Björn

The User Hint looks good by using a 100% scale.

After changing the scale to 137% it looks like that ...

Is there a possibility to fix this? (no hurry)

With best regards; Patrick
A quick and dirty solution could be ...

There exists a SCREEN GRABBER component (see Demo Workplace -> Screen Grabber).

Take a full screenshot. Use some code to get the width and heigth as shown below ...

Code:
public void onReceiveGrabbedArea(ActionEvent event)
   {
     if (event instanceof BaseActionEventSendImage)
     {
       try
       {
         BufferedImage image = ImageIO.read(new ByteArrayInputStream(
         ((BaseActionEventSendImage) event).getImageBytes()));
         m_hgt = image.getHeight();
         m_wdt = image.getWidth();
       }
       catch (IOException e1)
       {
         System.err.println(e1.getMessage());
       }
     }
   }

Hello community

I have created a BUTTONPOPUP. In the POPUP itself I have placed a FIELD. If I go on and fill in some text there, only fragments of my input are visible.

See pictures.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks and regards
PATRICK
-
Good morning Björn

No, we are not talking about PDF. I know Jasper-PDF creation has the same problem regarding font embedding.

The JRVIEWER shows an XML after the JRPRINT was created and exported into this specific XML format. And here we have no chance to embedd a font into that XML

But I have an idea which I want to test. In case of sucess will post some lines how to do so

Regards; PATRICK
Servus Björn

Thanks for your fast answer ... you are right (as usual, haha - thanks again).

In the meantime I figured out the root cause of that funny message by myself.

I am using a special font, called "OCR B". The server side knows about that font, but client side don't. It seems, that JRVIEWER-Component looks on client side for that font.

Do you have a good idea how to check if "OCR-B" is present on client side before such thing will happen to an end user?

Thanks in advance
PATRICK
Dear Community

I've got a strange error message out of CC from the JRVIEWER-Component who says "Fehler bei anzeigen von Report. Details ? Siehe Konsole." (see picture1.png).

For testing purposes I have written a Swing-Viewer, who is using the corresponding SWING-Component, without any error message (see picture2.png).

My questions: Where is the JRVIEWER-Console and where are the JRVIEWER-Logs stored?

Thanks and with best regards
PATRICK
I solved it as follows ...

Code:
       // Calculate and set new row height
       int anzahlZeilen = m_gridPostenItemEingabe.getRechnungspnormal()
       .getBezeichnung().split("\n").length;
       m_gridPostenItemEingabe.setRowHeight(anzahlZeilen * 16);
       // Remember row index
       int index = m_gridPostenBinding.getItems().indexOf(
       m_gridPostenBinding.getSelectedItem());
       // Remove row by index
       m_gridPostenBinding.getItems().remove(index);
       // Add the row again
       m_gridPostenBinding.getItems().add(index, m_gridPostenItemEingabe);

... works fine for me.
Servus Björn

Thanks for your fast reply and the possible workarounds. I am sure that I will find a solution

With best regards; PATRICK
Dear Community

I have a FIXGRID which have TEXTPANES with multiple lines (\n) in. Now some TEXTPANES got additional lines. To ensure that all lines (\n) are visible, I want to change my row heights afterwards. The method setRowHeight() works well initially, but not afterwards. How can I do something like updateRowHeight()?

PATRICK

Aha, your problem is where to open the keyboard? If you open this below the component, you will hide the list. Right?

Just an idea: How about to open it next to the component? The horizontal position of the keyboard could be the width of the component itself, respectively the width from the list (whichever is wider).

See my faked pictures attached
Hello Björn

I've just started using this component (see picture) and it works nice.
Having touch support on that component has also not priority one for me.

On the other hand If there is a workaround with the more or less the same functionality (including touchsupport), I will be open for your proposals. - No problem.

Thanks for your help; PATRICK
Dear community

A warm welcome in 2013 with much health and success to all of you

I noticed that the touchsupport in the component "autocomplete" is missing. I think it makes sense to implement this functionality here also.

PATRICK

Profile for phuber -> Messages posted by phuber [50] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next 
Go to: