[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Some little error in text fields  XML
Forum Index -> Development
kabat

Power User

I have an editable field in which there is already some text. When I now click into the middle of the text and type in a new character, the focus jumps after one second at the end of the text.

That way it's hard to type in some text when you make a little pause of 1 second in between

Agnes
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

oops, cannot reproduce on our side... (+ no change in recent time that I am aware of...)

Could you tell me:

(.) Is it really the FIELD you are talkink about, or ist it a FORMATTEDTEXTFIELD or COMBOFIELD or TEXTAREA ...?

(.) May it have to do with server side synch processes which are running in parallel? Could you observe the time consumption messages on the bottom right (this is the best way to check there is a server synch).

Thanks! Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
kabat

Power User

Hi,

it's an old problem. But I always forgot to report it

It's a normal FIELD. I found out now that we use for this field a flush with flushtimer = 1000. So there is really a server synchronisation.
Is it possible to keep the cursor position in the text field even though a flush is done?

Agnes
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

....aha! ;-)
We'll check, should be solved with next update...

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
kabat

Power User

I've installed the new version and it works correctly now ... thanks!

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: