[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
one of our activeX components is not starting  XML
Forum Index -> Development
kretzler

Power User

Hello,

I installed the version 2.1 from the September 21, 2008. This version has a new feature:
"The delay that is used within the client for starting ActiveX contorls by using the ACTIVEX component is now set-able via attribute STARTDELAY. The default is 250ms."

On of our component is working only if I set the startdelay to 250ms. If the field is empty this activeX isnt working.

This problem we only have in one of our activeX components.

Is this possible or fortune?

Cheers,
Ralph
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...the value is set to 250 internally, if not explicitly set. May it be possible, that what you describe happens "by accident" sometimes - or is it 100% reproducable?

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
kretzler

Power User

with a delay of 500ms it works fine without a delay it is not working. So it is reproducable.

There is a second problem if I have no delay specified. Without a delay if I restart the client the activeX is not working at all because I do not get a repsonse from the ActiveX. This is reproducable too.

So far our application is working fine because I specified a delay for all of our activeX pages.

Thanks,
Ralph
[WWW]

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: