[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
drag&drop scroll in tree (or: tree in a scrollpane)  XML
Forum Index -> Development
sritter

Active

Hello,

I have implemented drag&drop functionality in a tree, it works but with one restriction: I can't drop an item e.g. from the very bottom of the tree to the top of the tree as soon as I need to scroll, because there seems to be no "auto scroll" mechanism in the fixgrid.

I found the "scrollbydraganddrop" attribute in the scrollpane, so I figured I could just put the fixgrid inside the scrollpane, disable scrolling on fixgrid side (noscrollmode=true) and let the scrollpane handle the scrolling part.
But now the tree nodes won't open when I toggle them.

Maybe there is a better way in doing this and I would be very happy if someone could point out, where I'm wrong.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards
Steffen

PS:
I just realized as soon as I disable the "noscrollmode" on the Fixgrid, the toggle works but then again I don't have the scrollpane handle my scrolling
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...there is some short response only...: what you desire is not supported, unfortunately...

You need to e.g. use right mouse button functions to do this - i.e. find some drag/drop-workaround.

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
sritter

Active

That was quick, thanks Björn.

Too bad anyway, I will find a workaround

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: