[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Layouteditor ignores eclnthotdeploy\lib directory  XML
Forum Index -> Development
mlauer

Active
[Avatar]

Hi,

I want to see some managed beans in the layout editor which are put in a jar file in the eclnthotdeploy\lib directory.

These managed beans are never shown in the bean browser. If I copy these managed beans in the eclnthotdeploy\classes directory everything works fine.

dispatcherinfo.xml
<managedpackage name="managedbeans2.mf"/>

I suspect that the eclnthotdeploy\lib directory is ignored by the layout editor.

Thanks in advance
Michael
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

yes, you are right: the bean browser only recognizes the beans that are directly available.

(The jars of eclnthotdeploy/lib are taken into the class path for analyzing the beans, but their content is not un-zipped... - we only scan the file structure...)

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...background info: we scan for the classes of a package using the classloader. Classloaders cannot be queried... - for packages they return back a file-resource that we then use for querying for *.class files. If a package is in a jar, this does not return any information.

Only way at the moment to make these classes appear: you need to manually register them in dispatcherinfo.xml ...

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: