[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
jasperreports.jar version  XML
Forum Index -> Development
cvieira

Power User

Hi, can you confirm that jasperreports is still on version 3.7.4, as i look at on some previous posts?

Thank You!

Regards,

--
Carlos Vieira
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

yes - but this refers to the JRViewer component that is used on client side. This needs not to be in synch with the server side Jasper Report processing!

Regards, Björn

PS: all the versions of the client side libraries can be found in eclnt/lib/libraryversions.txt

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
cvieira

Power User

Hi Bjorn, but should i expect that it will render xml correctly, if i use latest report designer to create the report?

Thanks,

--
Carlos Vieira
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

I am not sure what abstraction level internally applies when rendering its output result into its XML. But the experience so fat is: "no problem".

We will make an update of versions with release 5 of CaptainCasa anyway (planned for end of Feb).

Regards, Björn

cvieira

Power User

Well thanks! I will give it a try with latest version... if there is any problem i will downgrade till it works

Thanks!

Regards,

--
Carlos Vieira
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...or you use a new jasper lib on client side. Only thing you have to do: you need to sign it + sign all client libs (signature of all libs that are loaded with webstart/applet must be the same).

Regards, Björn

cvieira

Power User

Thanks for the tip!
Regards,

--
Carlos Vieira
cvieira

Power User

Hi Bjorn,

I was testing the jrviewer component, and at the beginning i was not loading all necessary jars for use it. I'm now using them and no exception occurs.

So, i'm reading a jrxml file and the component does not render anything. Not even the toolbar is rendered... this also happens on the Editor Toolset. I added the component, but it does not render the component in the preview.

What may be the problem? I'm i missing anything? For example, the pdfrenderer component works fine...

Here is my .jsp file:

Code:
 ~<!-- ========== CONTENT BEGIN ========== -->
 <f:view>
 <h:form>
 <f:subview id="clinics_report_prescriptiong_sv">
 <t:rowbodypane id="g_1" padding="20" rowdistance="5" >
 <t:rowbodypane id="g_2" >
 <t:row id="g_3" >
 <t:jrviewer id="g_4" height="100%" jasperxml="#{d.patientVisitMgmt.xmlPrescription}" rendered="true" width="100%" />
 </t:row>
 </t:rowbodypane>
 </t:rowbodypane>
 <t:pageaddons id="g_pa"/>
 </f:subview>
 </h:form>
 </f:view>
 <!-- ========== CONTENT END ========== -->

Thanks!

Regards,

--
Carlos Vieira
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

I believe, you are sending the wrong XML. You have to send the XML rendering output, not the XML input.

Regards, Björn

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: