[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: flmueller  XML
Profile for flmueller -> Messages posted by flmueller [3]
Hi,

I just finished my first reporting example unfortunately the report does not show up within the jrviewer component - I have posted the serverside XML below, I'm not sure whether this XML is the XML the components expects to receive?? Or is the XML something completely different? I tried to check on my own based on your demo example but I can not find the "workplace/resources/jasperxmlexport.xml" file which is referenced there; could you tell me whether the file is zipped/hidden etc. as I searched nearly everywhere but could not find the file....or simply include the XML within your reply this is maybe the easiest way.

On the serverside I'm using jasperreport 3.7.4 (required due to latest iReport installation) do I have to overwirte "your" jasperreports.jar file within ecInt/lib as well in order to ensure compatibility? Currently I do not know how/which jars are tied into the client when exporting to jnlp/html, just want to make sure to replace the "right" ones otherwise I will end up in a huge try and error session...

Thanx, For your help, Florian;

// my XML generated on the server

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jasperPrint PUBLIC "-//JasperReports//DTD JasperPrint//EN" "http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/dtds/jasperprint.dtd">

<jasperPrint name="report name" pageWidth="595" pageHeight="842" topMargin="20" leftMargin="20" bottomMargin="20" rightMargin="20" locale="en_US" timezone="Europe/Berlin">
<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xml.start.page.index" value="0"/>
<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xml.end.page.index" value="0"/>
<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xml.page.count" value="1"/>
<origin band="background"/>
<origin band="title"/>
<origin band="pageHeader"/>
<origin band="columnHeader"/>
<origin band="detail"/>
<origin band="columnFooter"/>
<origin band="pageFooter"/>
<origin band="summary"/>
<page>

<text textHeight="11.777344" lineSpacingFactor="1.1777344" leadingOffset="-2.109375">
<reportElement x="164" y="269" width="100" height="20" origin="4"/>
<textContent><![CDATA[lets create reports!]]></textContent>
</text>
</page>
</jasperPrint>
ok- got it!

thanx for your help,
cheers - Florian!
Hi there,

I'm just experiencing the imagemap control but I'm having difficulties to "paint" within my image. I'm using a gif image and simply want to display a demo rect within this image, but the rect is never drawn. I followed the example within the demo workplace and I'm wondering anyway how to apply colors for example to the areas as the example simply draws rects and the colors are assigned automatically...in a nutshell I'm facing two issues:

1) how to display shapes within the imagemap
2) how to set colors, where to get information on the drawing functions provided by the control

My imagemap control looks like this, pretty straight forward as it's just about initial usage of the component:

<t:imagemap id="g_98" actionListener="#{d.mainBean.displayMapData}" image="/images/background.gif" imageareas="rect(DEMO,Demo,100,100,30,30);" />

Any help is appreciated, or maybe somebody has a link to the documentation of the control as I couldnt find anything within the developers guide..

Thanx, Florian!

Profile for flmueller -> Messages posted by flmueller [3]
Go to: