[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: steinmetz  XML
Profile for steinmetz -> Messages posted by steinmetz [3]
Hello,

at the community meeting a pivot-control was presented. Björn announced that the control will be available as AddOn (not part of the core-installation). I'm interested in the control, but I can't find it in the download area

Kind regards, Bernd
Hello,

Map-Access fit's perfect to our "data container" which holds the data records already as List of HashMap with structure <COLNAME>=<VALUE>.

Dynamic grid is "up-and-running" ...

Thanks.
Hello
I'm new to CC and the CC community. I have the following question:

I have a "data container" holding results from JDBC queries. The number of Columns and the Colnames could change from query to query.

I already know how to dynamically define a grid, i.e. using the *Tag-Classes. In the developers guide and also in the examples found in the forum, the items of GRID are Beans extending FIXGRIDItem and having getter/setter for each Column. The getter/setter are used in the setText()-method of FIELDComponentTag.
In our case the "data container" does not provide a getter/setter-Method for each column due to it's volatile nature.

Are the any suggestions/solutions/code available how to reference columns that have no direct getter/setter ?

Profile for steinmetz -> Messages posted by steinmetz [3]
Go to: