[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: smorkisch  XML
Profile for smorkisch -> Messages posted by smorkisch [1]
Hi Folks

I am no Java geek, though I am very interested in becoming one... =)

Well, I tried to deploy a *.war file on the Glassfish. The first step was to create a WAR file via browsing to the Tomcat's Webapp directory which is on my System:

C:\EnterpriseClient\server\tomcat\webapps\demos

Then I used the Java compressor JAR.EXE with the following command:

jar -cvf demo.war *

So I waited and copied the file to my Desktop and imported it with the admin console of the Glassfish Server. Of course I didn't exspect to get the job simply done...

Please can somebody perhaps tell me how to proceed to get the stuff done? I received the following error thrown by the Server:

An error has occurred
Deploying application in domain failed; Error loading deployment descriptors for module [CaptainCasa] -- error in opening zip file -- invalid zip file: C:\Sun\SDK\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\CaptainCasa\WEB-INF\lib\jfreechart-1.0.8.jar Error loading deployment descriptors for module [CaptainCasa] -- error in opening zip file -- invalid zip file: C:\Sun\SDK\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\CaptainCasa\WEB-INF\lib\jfreechart-1.0.8.jar

Shall I use any other compressor if available? Or another output format?

Thanks in advance. I will do my best to answer the questions, if anybody have some... =)

Best regards,
Semo

Profile for smorkisch -> Messages posted by smorkisch [1]
Go to: