[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: fschlott  XML
Profile for fschlott -> Messages posted by fschlott [38] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Hi Björn,

it´s an standard FIELD with no special format.

<t:field id="g_29"
enabled="true"
text="Menge"
touchlayout="numeric"
touchsupport="true" />

Best regards

Frank
Hello,
I want to use a field with touchsupport. The input should only be numeric so i chose touchlayout numeric.

If i click on the field the alphanumeric keyboard shows up.

I am using Risc with the actual version 12.12.2017.

Has someone a hint what has to be done, or is this maybe only possible within the style?

Best regards
Frank
Thanks Björn.

the dirty trick is working. I set 100000% to the coldistance-width
Hello,

i have a page with a foldablepane. Inside is a foldablepaneheaderrow.
Now i want to algin the text to the left.

Is there a hidden attribute "align" for the foldablepane? Cause i add a coldistance of 100% behind the text but its aligned to the center instead of left-align.

Does anyone has a hint?

Best regards

Frank
Hello,

sorry double post its already written in deployment area.

@Björn you can delete this post here. Thought the other post is not shown up at top after i posted the reply.

Frank
Hello,

we are using wildfly and call our application with the following URL

"http: //IPAdress : PORT/webterminal/around.ccapplet"

After the wildfly is restarted and if the session expires the call of the URL is responding
404 - Not Found

So we have to call our application the first time with
" http: //IPAdress : PORT/webterminal "
after its loaded once the other URL-Call works.

Has anybody same problems with wildfly?

Best regards

Frank
Hi,

so this is solved via telephone conference.
Thanks

Best regards

Frank
Hi Björn,
i just have a similar problem.

So i need a to scroll inside a outlookbar.

I have a scrollpane with verticalscrollmode = always and height=100%. Inside the scrollpane i have a outlookbar height = 100% which is dynamically filled.

So on big screens its working, but if the customer uses it on laptop-screens the content of the outlookbar isn´t fully visible. And the button at the bottom can´t be seen either. The scrollbar of the scrollpane is not active.
So verticalsscrollmode inside the outlookbar would be great.
I have one screenshot attached.

Code:
<t:row id="g_105" >
<t:scrollpane id="g_106" height="100%" horizontalscrollmode="auto" stylevariant="outlookbar" verticalscrollmode="always" >
<t:row id="g_107" >
<t:outlookbar id="g_108" height="100%" componentbinding="#d.WorkplacecdUI.outlookbar}" value="#d.WorkplacecdUI.outlookbarValue}" width="100%;165" />
</t:row>
<t:rowdistance id="g_110" height="5" />
</t:scrollpane>
</t:row>

Best regards
Frank
Hello,

does anyone has a good tool for mass/stress-test?
We want to simulate for example 300 client-sessions connecting to the server at the same time.

So each session would be a different user, so after multiply the "example-session" i would change the personal paramters in each session.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Regards
Frank

Hello Björn,

thanks. Ok i looked in wrong class before. Now i got the method to implement/overwrite.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards

Frank
Hello,

im using multiselectmode =1

By the event onRowSelect im going through a for-loop going over all selected values.
The same i would like to do if the user deselects one row.
But i havn´t found an event like onRowDeselect.

Maybe someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Frank
Hello,

im using the browser component.
It works fine with the default (internet explorer)

My problem is, that i want to show a page in browser with linked pdf-files. And if i click on the pdf-link it should open that in another tab and not another window.
That doesnt work with internet explorer as far as i tested.

So i tried with using mozilla in the browser component and installed XUL-runner. But the page doesnt show up.
Has anybody tried using browser with mozilla?

Thanks in advance for informations

Regards
Frank
Hello,

we are using the starting Enterprise Client in one way just going over the index.html and in another way by calling a jsp-page directly using ccaplet.

For the first way i added in the index.html the param sizefactor which works fine.

Do you have any advice where i have to set the factor for the other way with using ccaplet?
//localhost:50000/webapplication/around.ccapplet

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Frank
Thanks Björn,

i should look more often in the demo-workplace

Regards

Frank
Hello,

I want to use the function of the restart-button from the status-bar in another button in our application.
Could someone help how to use that function, or isn´t it possible?

Thanks in advance

Frank

Profile for fschlott -> Messages posted by fschlott [38] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Go to: