[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: CaptainCasa  XML
Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 357, 358, 359 ... 366, 367, 368 Next 
...sorry: it's the typical thing: eclnt.tld (tag library descriptor) required an update... This is availble in newest (interim) version + will be part of next official release...

Björn
Hi Tobias,

this is possible: you can pass an HTML text to the button's TEXT attribute. It MUST start with "<html>" and MUST end with "</html>". In between you can use "<br>".

Well, I would have preferred a simple "\n", but this is not supported by JButton...

Björn

PS: please do not maintin the HTML text in the layout editor's attribute section... it will translate "<" and ">" into "<" and ">"... But you can pass from your code (expression) or from a resource file...

OK...

Pls. find the solution here: http://www.captaincasa.com/download/setup_1_1_20080331.exe

THIS IS AN INTERIM VERSION ONLY. It is not contained on our official download page....!

Björn
Problem is solved: unfortunately the editable combo box always needs some "extra-extra-extra-treatment" to make it behave properly...

Thanks for passing the message! Björn
...uuh, yes, there is one thing missing in the delivery. Pls let us know if this problem blocks you: if so, we can provide an ad hoc fix on request.

Björn
...yes! Just with normal drag&drop.
Björn
No, no, I meant this description:

"Could you please change the behaviour of the editable combobox, so the row-selection changes if it gets the focus? "

It should behave as normal components (field, non-editable combo boxes, etc.).

Björn
...we'll have a look into. The behaviour should be the one that you describe...

Björn
Hi Tobias,

no, there are no general limitations... in principal tooltips are supported on any normal controls (labels as well). It's just that all properties neeed to be registered in the tag library definition (eclnt.tld), which is not the case with LABEL...

We added it just now. Will be part of next version.

Björn
...now it is available. Sorry, there was a problem with the upload...

Björn
Hi,

in addtion, we updated the "copy-error-behaviour" a bit. Now, errors during copying will cause log messages ot be written, but do not crash the whole system anymore...

Björn
Please find information on changes within the devzone.

Björn
Well, there is a way: ServletContext.getRealPath(). BUT: this method is not supported by all servelt containers, but only by these ones which extract WAR files to the file system (as Tomcat). It is very dangerous to e.g. do write-access to the web application directory for clustered scenarios.

If the background of your question is, to write files which can be later on accessed by a URL...: then your application will not operate smoothly in a clustered application server environment. (The session might migrate from one server to the next...).

Björn
...yes the call is correct.

I am "at the end of my Latin" currently... (English for runaways)

I think the most important issue is, that it is working in a webstart/applet environment, so it would be good to make sure that this scenario is working...

Björn

Profile for CaptainCasa -> Messages posted by CaptainCasa [5519] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 357, 358, 359 ... 366, 367, 368 Next 
Go to: