[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: foedeles  XML
Profile for foedeles -> Messages posted by foedeles [19] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 

...dear Herr Müller, sorry, falscher Alarm!
Bug is fixed, seems to have nothing to do with the framework!

...getting an Exception when open a PopUp from a popupablefoldable pane, which is released from parent window.

Error occurred within the client processing.

Please view the stack trace below and the client log for more information.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong parent window
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.applyXML(PageParserUpdate.java:182)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.processUpdateResponse(Page.java:920)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.access$2(Page.java:897)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page$MyUpdateDataTransferListener.dataTransferEnded(Page.java:160)
at org.eclnt.client.comm.http.DataTransfer.transferXMLFinished(DataTransfer.java:786)
at org.eclnt.client.comm.http.DataTransfer.communicateToServerSynchronous(DataTransfer.java:209)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.transferDataRun(Page.java:791)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page$DataTransferRunner.run(Page.java:120)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.callServerRun(Page.java:769)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page$CallServerRunner.run(Page.java:80)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclnt.client.page.BlockingEventQueue.dispatchEvent(BlockingEventQueue.java:156)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong parent window
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:325)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.applyXML(PageParserUpdate.java:177)
... 18 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong parent window
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:325)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:239)
... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong parent window
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:281)
... 20 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong parent window
at java.awt.Dialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElementPopup$MyDialog.<init>(PageElementPopup.java:277)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElementPopup.createDialogIfNotExists(PageElementPopup.java:722)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElementPopup.getContainer(PageElementPopup.java:635)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElementRow.createComponent(PageElementRow.java:39)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:27
... 21 more

Dear CaptainCasa,

our team has some new feature requests concerning the "calenderfield" - Control:

1. After opening the "calenderfield-popup", it should be possible to edit the "time-area" without choosing a certain date.
2. The "time-area" should be editable via keyboard input.
3. After editing is finished, there should be a button to apply changes.

Greetings, foedeles.
...either we installed the update in a wrong way, or the bug is not fixed yet: despite the fact that its open-status is set true, the foldablepane stays closed, when I open the page.!
When I want to determine whether a foldablepane is opened or closed via expression-binding, and initialize the boolean-expression with true, nevertheless, the foldablepane remains closed. This happens, when I load a page the first time. What I want to achieve is, that the page is opened when I load it, and shuts when i perform certain action.

...is there an easy way to refresh data within a tree, but keep its open status stable?! The nodes which were opened should stay opened but its content should be updated when it has changed.

Dear Hr. Mueller,

what I need is a new Pane-Container with the feauture, that I can liberate
it out of a workpage and shift it whereto I like.
Multiple of this Pane-Containers should be possible.
When one pane is liberated than it should be possible to perform drag and drop action to another pane that is liberated.

The following image maybe illustrates what I'd like to have:

However, I think what you're developing currently, will do for me very good...

Greetings.
What I want to do currently is, to put a workpagecontainer in a tabbedpanetab and load workpagepages into it.

I think it wont work, because this way I get two workpage containers, which use exactly the same expression "#{ d.workpageContainer}-
in the objectbinding- property. The problem with proceeding this way is, that I'd get two workpagecontainer nested into one another. First the container where
I load workpages via the WPtrees and then the workpagecontainer I want to have in a tabbedpane.
The question is, which effect will occur? Maybe an infinite loop or sth.
...how can I use the advantage of worpages, namely that I can liberate them out of a frame and shift them whereto I like.
What I want to have is a window within a pane or a tabbedpanetab, which has the same behaviour then workpages have.
In my view, its not useful to use two workpagecontainer?!
Okay, I tried and it works!- but with restrictions in my case.
My issue is: I have two trees. A tree on the left - and another on the right side of my page. First I drag a sub-node from the left tree and drop it into a top-node of the right tree, no problem.
But now i want to drag and drop this sub-node within the right tree into a sub-node which I created by drag and drop as well.
So is it possible to create sub-nodes from a sub-node within a simple tree, via drag and drop?

Is it possible to drag and drop a sub-node out of a top-node to an other top-node within a simple-tree?!
oh, my documentation source was not up to date

Where do I define a new style-file?
What I currently see in my Eclipse Project is the following folder-structure:

/webcontent/eclntjsfserver/styles
/cceditor/style.xml
/default/style.xml

My Question is: do I have to create a new folder? like:

/webcontent/eclntjsfserver/styles
/mystylefolder/style.xml

and place my own style.xml in it?

When I want to switch to my own style.xml, do I have to it this way:

public void onStyleMyOwnStyle(ActionEvent ae)
{
SessionInfo.getSessionInstance().setStyle("mystylefolder");
}

?

That would mean I have to call the folder-name to reach my own defined style-definition?

Yes, I think that's how i can deal with it. I'm going to try.
Thanks, for your quick reply!

Profile for foedeles -> Messages posted by foedeles [19] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Go to: