[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: bodis  XML
Profile for bodis -> Messages posted by bodis [8]
ok , got it ... thanks
Hello Forum,

does someone has any experience with an jboss deployment ?
Normaly jsf libraries should not be deployed within web applications, but without captainCasa isn't working at all. When including them and directing jboss to use these with:

<context-param>
<param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

the app runs fine in the browser, but constantly throws errors in the background like:

Exception thrown by attributes event listener
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate

Session attribute event listener threw exception

xception sending request destroyed lifecycle event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.application.WebappLifecycleListener

hello forum,

has anybody a short example or is there a document on activeX integration ?
*where to put own components
*how to make avaiable in designer

regards
yes I already applied that
perfect !

This was it. So before rebuilding I had to clear up the rows properties. It's not sufficient to clear the rowComponent.

very thanks !
hello forum,

I have a new problem with dynamic columns.
It seems that I have some sort of "ghost" columns.

If I change the width of a column and then generate a new FIXGRID with less columns, there's some sort of ghost column. Maybe the fixgrid is not rendered properly, although I clear the row (that contains the dynamic grid) before rebuilding the grid) ?
Or maybe the grid isnt cleared at all ?

If I don't change the width it works well !

Here some pics:

now change the width of a column

now generate new FIXGRID with less columns. Note that the width of column 3 ist the same as from the bigger FIXGrid before. But it should have been rebuild.

here my buildGrid() method (almost the same as above)

private void buildGrid(){
int i = 0;
m_rowComponent.getChildren().clear();

FIXGRIDComponentTag fgTag = new FIXGRIDComponentTag();
fgTag.setObjectbinding("#{MyBean.rows}");
fgTag.setSbvisibleamount("10");
fgTag.setWidth("100%");
fgTag.setHeight("100%");
BaseComponent fg = fgTag.createBaseComponent();
m_rowComponent.getChildren().add(fg);

while(i < m_counter){

GRIDCOLComponentTag gcTag = new GRIDCOLComponentTag();
gcTag.setText("col ["+i+"]");
gcTag.setWidth(100/m_counter+"%");
gcTag.setHeight("20");
gcTag.setFont("weight:bold;align:center");

FIELDComponentTag fiTag = new FIELDComponentTag();
fiTag.setHeight("20");
fiTag.setText(".{values.COL"+i+"}");
BaseComponent gc = gcTag.createBaseComponent();
gc.getChildren().add(fiTag.createBaseComponent());
fg.getChildren().add(gc);

i++;
}

yes this is the solution ... thanks

Although its strange that, when incresing the number of columns, it works.
hello forum,

I'm playing with dynamic grid/columns but now have a problem.
My code is based on http://www.casabacdemo.com/forum/posts/list/21.page and is almost same structured and the example in the developers guide (page 64ff).

My code gets some information from a database and should generate dynamic columns according to the columns coming from the database.
If I increase the number of desired columns (example select id ... -> select id, name ....) then it works well and a new grid with new columns is being generated. But if I decrease the number of columns, the application crushes with an IndexArrayOutOfBoundException. BUT if I refresh the applet or the preview in the Layout designer the new grid gets properly displayed.

The IndexArrayOutOfBoundException is not coming from the server but from the client.

So, any ideas ?

regards

build Grid Code:

Code:
 private void buildGrid(){

getData(); //load Data from DB

m_rowComponent.getChildren().clear();

// create fix grid
         FIXGRIDComponentTag fgTag = new FIXGRIDComponentTag();

fgTag.setId("FG");
         fgTag.setObjectbinding("#{MyBean.rows}");
         fgTag.setSbvisibleamount("25");
         fgTag.setBorder("true");
         fgTag.setBorderwidth("1");
         fgTag.setBordercolor("#ff000f");
         fgTag.setHeight("100%");
         fgTag.setWidth("100%");

BaseComponent fg = fgTag.createBaseComponent();
         // create columns
         for (int j=0; j<columns; j++)
         {
             GRIDCOLComponentTag gcTag = new GRIDCOLComponentTag();

gcTag.setId("FGC"+j);
             //gcTag.setText("COL"+j);
             gcTag.setText(columnNames[j]);
             System.out.println("     " + columnNames[j] + "|||" + j);
             gcTag.setWidth(columnWidth+"%");
             // create field below column
             FIELDComponentTag fiTag = new FIELDComponentTag();
             fiTag.setId("FIE"+j);
             fiTag.setText(".{values.COL"+j+"}");
             BaseComponent gc = gcTag.createBaseComponent();
             gc.getChildren().add(fiTag.createBaseComponent());
             fg.getChildren().add(gc);
         }
         m_rowComponent.getChildren().add(fg);
     }

Code:
 public void setRowComponent(ROWComponent rowComponent){
     	if (m_rowComponent == rowComponent) 
     		return;
         m_rowComponent = rowComponent;

buildGrid();
 } 

Code:
 public ROWComponent getRowComponent(){
        return m_rowComponent;
 }

Code:
 public void onDoIt(ActionEvent event) {
         	buildGrid();       
 }

Exception:

Error occurred within the client processing.

Please view the stack trace below and the client log for more information.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.applyXML(PageParserUpdate.java:175)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.processUpdateResponse(Page.java:544)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.access$2(Page.java:52
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page$MyUpdateDataTransferListener.dataTransferEnded(Page.java:97)
at org.eclnt.client.comm.http.DataTransfer.transferXMLFinished(DataTransfer.java:342)
at org.eclnt.client.comm.http.DataTransfer.communicateToServerSynchronous(DataTransfer.java:115)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page.callServerRun(Page.java:452)
at org.eclnt.client.page.Page$CallServerRunner.run(Page.java:59)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:300)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.applyXML(PageParserUpdate.java:170)
... 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:300)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:227)
... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:227)
... 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
... 18 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
... 20 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
... 21 more
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at org.eclnt.client.controls.layout.FlexGridLayout.layoutContainer(FlexGridLayout.java:193)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.impl.FIXGRIDElement.handleChangeOfControlSize(FIXGRIDElement.java:494)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElement.notifyChangeOfControlSize(PageElement.java:387)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElement.notifyChangeOfControlSize(PageElement.java:395)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElement.notifyChangeOfControlSize(PageElement.java:395)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElementColumn.applyComponentData(PageElementColumn.java:426)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.impl.GRIDHEADERLABELElement.applyComponentData(GRIDHEADERLABELElement.java:116)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageElement.applyComponentDataIC(PageElement.java:300)
at org.eclnt.client.elements.PageParserUpdate.mergeElementsWithPseudoElement(PageParserUpdate.java:279)
... 22 more

Profile for bodis -> Messages posted by bodis [8]
Go to: