[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: egehrsitz  XML
Profile for egehrsitz -> Messages posted by egehrsitz [2]
Hi Björn,

thanks for the tip ... I made the following mistake, here is an extract from my POM.XML:

... <dependency>
<groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
<artifactId>hibernate-core</artifactId>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency> ...

The bug is extremely hard to find because the jars which in the eclipse lib directory match the jars in the CC-Tomcat lib directory.

Furthermore, the hibernate-core.jar artifact is correctly listed as a dependency in the Eclipse maven dependency ...

Thank you very match.
Regards Erich
Hi all,

I have the issue that my Springboot application is functional when I launch it under Eclipse and access port 8080 in the browser.
If I start the application with the CC tools and access the default port 50000 the following error message appears and the program terminates:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'entityManagerFactory' available

Additional info: In the list of found Springboot annotations/classes (" CONDITIONS EVALUATION REPORT ") the required class JpaRepositoriesAutoConfiguration is listed under " Negative matches ".
Best regards
Erich

Profile for egehrsitz -> Messages posted by egehrsitz [2]
Go to: