[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: levy  XML
Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3  ...  19, 20, 21 Next 
Hi Björn

I notice that in order to show YESNOPopup in center of application, the solution with POS_CENTER indicated here ist not effective for RISC.

Can you support this centering in RISC?

Regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

I want to download a new CC version because of a couple of issues you resolved. Unfortunately this one is still missing to be solved, I am waiting for it. I would appreciate this issue beeing checked.

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

I have subclassed DefaultBufferedContent and overwritten getContent(). In this method, I call HttpSessionAccess.getCurrentRequest().

Until now, I got inside getContent() the right result (not null) for HttpSessionAccess.getCurrentRequest(). But with CC version 20191120_2, it returns null. This happens only inside getContent(). Outside, we call a lot of times HttpSessionAccess.getCurrentRequest() succesfully.

Can you please check?

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

CaptainCasa offers the great possibility to define the client time zone centrally by means of t:clientconfig or sessiondefaults.xml. This way, the default timezone must not be set for the particular components.

But now I have noticed that ExtCalendar (used by means of "excalendarid") is not effective if the attribute "timezone" is not explicitely set on the component t:calendar. In this case the calendar does not show any special information defined on server side.

Could you please check?

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

I have verified CC version 20191120_2.
On the one hand, the warning popup is not opened anymore.
But, on the other hand, the closing is still prevented for pages with no close supported.

So I have to maintain the workaround described previously.

Could you please check?

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

We have seen that takeoverclientlocalesettings has disappeared in sessiondefaults_template.xml.

Is this by intention? We see that takeoverclientlocalesettings is still mentioned in developer's guide for RISC.

For documentation reasons, we have explicitly set takeoverclientlocalesettings to the default (false). In case you tell us that takeoverclientlocalesettings is not supported anymore, we will remove the setting in our sessiondefaults.xml.

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

I am sorry, I have mixed-up "enabled" and "editable".
It is the attribute "editable" the one I refer.
According to the note on the spinner page of the demo workplace, it should apply: "By using the attribute EDITABLE you can decide if in addition keyboard input is possible."

Regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

I am afraid enabled=false is not effective for t:spinner.
Noticed in CC version 20191104.
Can you please check it?

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

For a combofield, we want to hide the selector arrow if the value help is empty. We did this in Swing by setting the attribute image to an own empty image "combofield_no_valuehelp.png". As soon as the list was not empty, we set the image to null so that the default image (comboselector.jpg) reappeared.

Now with RISC, if we set the image to null, no image is shown, what we do not expect. If we want to have the default image again, we must reference it explicitely at "/eclntjsfserver/images/combobox/comboselector.png".

Is this new behaviour intentional or is it a little bug?

A test code snippet is attached.

By the way, I am proud to realize that this is my message number 300 in this forum.

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

With CC version 20190820, I have detected a different behavior of WorkpageContainer's method closeAllWorkpages() that should force the closing of all workpages. Now the closing is prevented for wokpages with no close supported. A warning popup window is opened instead. This obeys to the following code in the private method removeWorkpageLOCAL(IWorkpage workpage, boolean withCloseForced, Runnable continueOperation):

if (workpage.isCloseSupported() == false)
{
OKPopup.createInstance(I18N.getString("WP_titleWorkpageCannotBeClosed"),I18N.getString("WP_textWorkpageCannotBeClosed"));
return true;
}

I would expect the clause to be (workpage.isCloseSupported() == false) && (withCloseForced == false).

Otherwise, I must workaround by setting for every workpage isCloseSupported = true before calling closeAllWorkpages().

Can you please take a look at it?

Regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

Our users have detected with version 20190820 that now it is no more possible to jump out of a spinner with tab key.

This can also ve verified in the spinner page of your online demo workplace.

Can you please check?

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

I have a issue concerning automatic height adjustment for the schedule component.
I have met a combination where parallel schedule items are not distributed over the full height.

I have attached 2 pages describing the issue and a jsp snippet as well.

Could you please check that?

Kind regards
Daniel
Hi Björn

Now I have encircled the problem.

The cause must be that the class ExporterXLSXWholeGrid returns the content type "application/vnd.ms-excel" instead of "application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet". The latter is the right one for xlsx files, see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2937465/what-is-correct-content-type-for-excel-files.

Because of the wrong content type, IE and Chrome (but not Firefox) change the extension xlsx to xls.

Could you please fix this? I see no possibility to override the content type myself when using exportURLXLSXWholeGrid.

Regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

Thank you for quick response.
Well, I was so innocent to trust the indicated limitation of 1024kb ;-)

Regards, Daniel
Hi Björn

I send you the examples separately. There is some trouble attaching the (not so big) files:

java.lang.NullPointerException
net.jforum.JForumExecutionContext.enableRollback(JForumExecutionContext.java:272)
net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:209)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:742)
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59)

Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3  ...  19, 20, 21 Next 
Go to: