[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: levy  XML
Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21 Next 
Thank you Björn, it works fine.
(How) can we distinguish #{d.harry.car[4]} from let's say #{d.harry.truck[4]} in the same bean?

Daniel
Hi,

Just a question: I the Property Change Notification demo, it seems to me that only the reactOnSetValue(Object property, Object value) method is called. When would the other method of IPropertyResolverAware, reactOnSetValue(int index, Object value), be called?

Regards, Daniel
Thank you, now all strange behaviour has disappeared.
Hi,

I have downloaded the last CC version. Unfortunately, the onRowExecute() is still overwritten by the return hot key.

Daniel
Hi,

The error message was originally caused by a session timeout. After having augmented the timeout value, the error doesn't happen any more. Sorry for inconvenience.
Hi Björn,

It was really a dull mistake. Sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much.

Daniel
Hi,

I wasn't able to include an image in a shape by means of the bgpaint feature. The image is found by other elements (t:image, t:icon). Since there is no example in the demo workplace, I am now not sure if it is supported. Of course I hope it is supported and I am just doing a dull mistake in my test. I attach my test jsp and the png file.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I get strange behaviour when erasing a date value in date formattedfields. Mostly, the erased date reappears in the field sooner or later.

When trying out the "Date Input" in demo workplace, I have found similar behaviour. Lets compare the following two sequences a and b:
a1. Open "Date Input" workpage
a2. Initialize date by clicking in "Date as calendar"
a3. Set the focus in "Date as field", marking the whole date
a4. Press delete button and leave field
--> Date was set to null in status bar

b1. Open "Date Input" workpage
b2. Initialize date by typing a valid date in "Date as field"
b3. Let focus leave the field
b4. Set the focus in "Date as field", marking the whole date
b5. Press delete button and leave field
--> Date is not set to null

I would expect in case b that date is set to null as in case a. I hope that by clarifying this discrepancy, I can get rid of the strange behaviour in my application.

"Supplementary exercise": What happens when b5 is "Press delete button, type space and leave field"?
Hi,

Could the mechanism "Enter-key-ignore-if-coming-from-xyz-component" be extended to gridcol?

In my (typical) search workpage, when the focus is on a search result item (gridcol) and return is entered, then the item is opened in a new workpage. This behaviour is overwritten if I set the search button's hotkey to return(10).

Daniel
Hi,

Our logfile in production is plenty of severe errors like in the attachment.
I am confused about "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ch.xpertcenter.interclaims.ui.userId" since userId is not a class but an attribute. It is available from our Dispatcher by means of

public String getUserId() {
HttpSession session = HttpSessionAccess.getCurrentHttpSession();
if (session != null) {
return (String) session.getAttribute("_INTERCLAIMS_USER_");
} else {
return null;
}
}

and referenced in the workplace.jsp by {d.userId}.

Can you please help to correct the error?

Regards, Daniel
Hi

Although I replace "_blank" by "", the page is opened in a new browser instance. This happens in the demo workplace and also in my program.
I am using Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13.

Daniel
Hi,

I have a question on how to implement logoff in my application that is started as an applet in the following way:
1. Start a welcome plain html page with a logon push button
2. Start a logon servlet by means of the logon push button
3. The logon servlet starts the application by resp.encodeURL("workplace.ccapplet?cctemplate=cctemplate.html&ccsamesession=true") embedded in a frame

I have a logoff workpage with a logoff button. When clicking it, the corresponding action listener should:
1. Inactivate the current session
2. Close the entire workplace
3. Restart the welcome plain html page

With Casabac, CaptainCasa's precursor, we could do this in a logoff adapter as following:
1. this.findHttpServletRequest().getSession(true).invalidate();
2. openPageInTarget("../default.html", "_top");

I have experimented a bit with something like
((Dispatcher) getOwningDispatcher()).getTopOwner().destroy();
HttpSessionAccess.getCurrentHttpSession().invalidate();
but I am not able to implement a clean solution.

Regards
In a combobox I show the valid null value by the statement vvb.addValidValue(null,""). In valuetextmode "TEXT -VALUE", the item is show as " - VALUE". Could this be corrected to show " - " instead?

The workaround vvb.addValidValue("","") does not work in my case, because "" is not a valid value accepted in the corresponding database table.
The functionality for radio buttons was implemented very quickly after my suggestion. Thank you very much.

Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21 Next 
Go to: