[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: obielkin  XML
Profile for obielkin -> Messages posted by obielkin [3]
It would be nice to have an option use relative path in webcontentdeploydirectory property of .ccproject file (e.g.)

Code:
webcontentdeploydirectory="${project}/../Build/CC"

Motivation: the .ccpoject file is under version control and is use by several team members (different OS, paths etc.). As a workaround is to pass that path from outside of the .ccproject file (e.g. environment variable; I saw similar post in that forum, but syntaxes ${env.variable-name} didn't work for me also).

Investigation:
The code above (e.g. webcontentdeploydirectory with ..) leads to the situation, when deploy ignores webcontentdirectory directory completely (i.e. nothing from webcontentdirectory is copying to webcontentdeploydirectory, but deploycopyinfo instructions works correctly).
If I try to copy webcontentdirectory manually
Code:
     <deploycopyinfo
             fromdir="${project}/webcontent"
             todir="${projectdeploy}">
     </deploycopyinfo>

I catch deploy time exception

Caused by: org.eclnt.util.valuemgmt.FileNameValidatesSecurityRuleError: File name not allowed - it contains ".."-sequence.
at org.eclnt.util.valuemgmt.ValueManager.approveFileName(ValueManager.java:2477)
at org.eclnt.util.file.FileManager.writeFile(FileManager.java:533) 

Can provide complete .ccproject file in case of necessity
BTW the problem is only with the green "New project..." button. Menu works correctly
Hello.

Trying to migrate from tomcat editor to spring boot one (eclnteditor_springboot-20220613.war).

It starts without errors (except that suspicious message "No active profile set, falling back to default profiles: default").

But when I try to create a new project I'm getting an error "Internal error during invoke phase: java.lang.Error: java.lang.Error:Could not create/access managed bean for: Project Create".

Granted "Full Disk Access" to java binary. Tested with java8 and openjdk11

Any idea what are getting wrong?

Profile for obielkin -> Messages posted by obielkin [3]
Go to: