[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kklasen  XML
Profile for kklasen -> Messages posted by kklasen [66] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next 
hi,

a new week a new Question.

Is the BaseActionEventUpload.getClientFileName() also available for the FILEUPLOADBUTTONASYNCHRONOUS component or is there a different class for asynchronous upload?

thanks

Best regards
Klas

Thank you!
I’ll give it a try

Hello Björn,

Me again 😉

Does the fileuploadbutton give out information about data type? Because I want to make something like an everything reader, Which the tool changes when file type change. It should be a replacement for the browser tool.

Best regards
Klas

Thank you! But it didn’t solve my problem. I will look for a work around.

Best regards
Klas
Hello Björn,

I have a question is it possible to set the IFRAMINCLUDE die auto zoom? Because I us it to display different formats. Like PDf, image & text.

Something like cover/ contain in t:image tool or is the a tool how fits better?

Thank you for your expertise!

Best regards
Klas
Ok, it works without hot deployment.
you were right

Kind regards
Klas
Hi,

Thanks I give it a try

Kind regards
Klas
Maybe it loads not all libs in Casa?

here pictures from CC and Tomcat server

hope it helps

Kind regards
Klas
Hello,

I found out because i read a post in a forum where a member wrote that it doesn't work in the preview, he then turned off the preview.
but it was a different software.

so I test it on Tomcat server and it Works.

Kind regards
Klas
The Error message is:

org.hibernate.boot.registry.classloading.spi.ClassLoadingException: Unable to load class [com.hibernate.ccetest.HibernateTest.view.managedbeans.NewCars]

Kind regards
Klas
Hello Björn,

Ok, I found out that hibernate works. It works in the App and in completed war file on tomcat-server. But it doesn’t work in preview in CCE. Is there a plugin for hibernate and CCE?

Or need I another class mapping for CCE?
I test the class mapping with xxx.hbm.xml and annotated entity.

Thanks!

Kind regards
Klas
If I make a Class and write the mapping for it in hibernate announcement it works. But at the moment when I enter some Entities it can’t find the class anymore.

When I only write @Entity and Table(name=”xx”) it says the primary key is missing. So, it found the class but the a primary key it can’t found it.

should itn't out of the box
upload log file tomcat
very weird, now it works

attaching log file didn't work

Attach test

Profile for kklasen -> Messages posted by kklasen [66] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next 
Go to: