[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: rodinger  XML
Profile for rodinger -> Messages posted by rodinger [3]
Hi Björn,

I used this new feature for uploading a pdf document and it works really fine. The only thing I see are pdf documents.
So far so good.
The problem is, if there isn't any pdf document I can not select any folders to see if there are some documents in there. The only thing I can do to is change the location to look in. But without seeing any folders or directories there is no way to find a document that is placed somewhere deep within the file system...

Is there a way to change this behaviour and also display folders and directories within this dialogue?

Regards

Stephan
Integrated Focus Management to my component. It is easy to use and works real fine - thank you!

Stephan
What I am trying to do is some kind of "HashMap" using a Fixgrid control with two columns which themselves contain a Field control. The first column contains so to speak the "HashMap" key and the second holds the corresponding value. To make sure that the keys entered are unique within the first column I do a input validation on server side as soon as there is a "focusLost" event for a first columns field.
Validation works very fine, but to improve the whole thing it would be nice that if the user enters a key that is already existing, the field containing the wrong input will receive the focus.

Is the best way to do this binding Field controls property "requestfocus" to a property on server side that will be set to true/false if input validation fails/succeeds, or is there an other (maybe better) way to achieve this?

Profile for rodinger -> Messages posted by rodinger [3]
Go to: