[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jschmidt  XML
Profile for jschmidt -> Messages posted by jschmidt [19] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Hey there!

I want to transform a label so that the text will be displayed uppercase. How can I do that?

Regards,
Julian
Thank you, we'll further investigate the test cases to see if we call the callback method multiple times within a test case.

Sorry, I'm new to CaptainCasa. How do I know when there are new updates available?
This is the part of YESNOPopup which we run through and which throws the NPE:

public void reactOnPopupClosedByUser()
{
IYesNoListener ynl = m_yesNoListener;
m_modalPopup.close();
m_modalPopup = null;
m_yesNoListener = null;
m_stackLastCall = null;
m_icon = null;
if (ynl instanceof IYesNoCancelListener)
((IYesNoCancelListener)ynl).reactOnCancel();
}
is there a good reason to not check for null when accessing an object?
this is VPSYESNOPOPUP

import org.eclnt.jsfserver.defaultscreens.YESNOPopup;

public class VPSYESNOPopup extends YESNOPopup {

private static final Logger LOGGER = LoggerFactory.getLogger(VPSYESNOPopup.class);

private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;

public static YESNOPopup createInstance(final ITranslationProvider translationProvider, final String title,
final String text,
final IYesNoListener yesNoListener,
final boolean showCancel) {
try {
YESNOPopup popupInstance = YESNOPopup.createInstance(title, text, yesNoListener);
popupInstance.getModalPopup().setLeftTopReferenceCentered();
popupInstance.setHeadline(title);
popupInstance.getModalPopup().setUndecorated(true);

popupInstance.setTextNo(translationProvider.replaceLiteral("no"));
popupInstance.setTextYes(translationProvider.replaceLiteral("yes"));
popupInstance.setTextCancel(translationProvider.replaceLiteral("cancel"));

popupInstance.setYesButtonImage(IconSvg.get("check-circle"));
popupInstance.setNoButtonImage(IconSvg.get("ban"));
popupInstance.setCancelButtonImage(IconSvg.get("times-circle"));

if (showCancel) {
popupInstance.setShowCancel(true);
}

return popupInstance;
} catch (RuntimeException e) {
LOGGER.debug("Problem while opening the popup twice, e.g. with a double click : ", e);
return new YESNOPopup();
}
}

public static YESNOPopup createInstance(final ITranslationProvider translationProvider, final String title,
final String text,
final IYesNoListener yesNoListener) {
return createInstance(translationProvider, title, text, yesNoListener, false);
}

public static YESNOPopup createDeletePopup(final ITranslationProvider translationProvider,
final IYesNoCancelListener yesNoCancelListener) {
return createInstance(translationProvider, translationProvider.replaceLiteral("delete"),
translationProvider.replaceLiteral("msg_approvedelete"), yesNoCancelListener);
}
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.defaultscreens.YESNOPopup.reactOnPopupClosedByUser(YESNOPopup.java:336)
at de.vps.act.frontend.generic.popup.VPSYESNOPopupTest.closesByXCallsOnCancel(VPSYESNOPopupTest.java:34)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.junit.platform.commons.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtils.java:62
at org.junit.jupiter.engine.execution.ExecutableInvoker.invoke(ExecutableInvoker.java:117)
at org.junit.jupiter.engine.descriptor.TestMethodTestDescriptor.lambda$invokeTestMethod$7(TestMethodTestDescriptor.java:184)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.ThrowableCollector.execute(ThrowableCollector.java:73)
at org.junit.jupiter.engine.descriptor.TestMethodTestDescriptor.invokeTestMethod(TestMethodTestDescriptor.java:180)
at org.junit.jupiter.engine.descriptor.TestMethodTestDescriptor.execute(TestMethodTestDescriptor.java:127)
at org.junit.jupiter.engine.descriptor.TestMethodTestDescriptor.execute(TestMethodTestDescriptor.java:6
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.lambda$executeRecursively$5(NodeTestTask.java:135)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.ThrowableCollector.execute(ThrowableCollector.java:73)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.lambda$executeRecursively$7(NodeTestTask.java:125)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.Node.around(Node.java:135)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.lambda$executeRecursively$8(NodeTestTask.java:123)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.executeRecursively(NodeTestTask.java:122)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.execute(NodeTestTask.java:80)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1541)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.SameThreadHierarchicalTestExecutorService.invokeAll(SameThreadHierarchicalTestExecutorService.java:3
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.lambda$executeRecursively$5(NodeTestTask.java:139)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.lambda$executeRecursively$7(NodeTestTask.java:125)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.lambda$executeRecursively$8(NodeTestTask.java:123)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.executeRecursively(NodeTestTask.java:122)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.execute(NodeTestTask.java:80)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1541)
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.SameThreadHierarchicalTestExecutorService.invokeAll(SameThreadHierarchicalTestExecutorService.java:3
at org.junit.platform.engine.support.hierarchical.NodeTestTask.lambda$executeRecursively$5(NodeTestTask.java:139)
Hello there,

we're facing an issue where a NullPointerException is thrown in the method reactOnPopupClosedByUser() because m_modalPopup is null.

We're currently using version eclntjsfserver-20200706.jar.

There, all callback methods (onCancel, onNo, onYes) perform a null check before closing the modalPopup. The method reactOnPopupClosedByUser does not.

Can you please check if that's a bug and tell us when we can expect a fix?

Regards,
Julian
Currently we're using the version 20190902.
Alright, I'll wait for the update then. Thank you.

Regards, Julian
I want the user to be able to select the text in a LABELMULTILINE just like in a LABEL or a FIELD. He wants to copy the content.

How do I do that? I can't find a suitable attribute in http://www.captaincasa.com/ccref/.
Okay, I would argue I'm the 0,01% now.

In my case I have a page containing three subpages with rowpagebeanbinding. I want each subpage to know if a checkbox on the container page is set.
If I'm not able to reference other Beans from inside my JSP file, I will have to write a method in all Beans that basically do nothing but fetch the checkbox value from the container Bean. That leads to high code duplication. Hence the question.

So am I understanding you correctly that there is no other way than to write the exact same getters and setters in all three subpage Beans along with the member definitions?

Or is there an alternative to provide information across multiple JSP files?

Regards, Julian
Can I access multiple beans in one JSP file?

<t:label text="#{d.one.name}" />
<t:label text="#{d.two.name}" />
<t:label text="#{d.three.name}" />
Okay, I will use a multiline for the first then, too. Thanks for the quick answer.
Yes, setting rowalignmenty="top" makes the parent div have "top:0px". Unfortunately, that leaves the riscelement inside risclabel with a "top:2px".

With rowalignmeny="top"

div.risclabel -> top:0px (enforced)
div.risclabel riscelement -> top:2px

VS.

div.risctextpane -> top:0px (enforced)
div.risctextpane riscelement -> top:0px

That is why the label is 2px lower than the textpane. Why is it designed like this?
Additional information

I left any alignment away for an example. I just have a label and a labelmultiline in the same row, now.

I found out that there is a difference between label and labelmultiline regarding where "top" is set.

div.risclabel -> top:0px
div.risclabel.riscelement -> top:2px

VS.

div.risctextpane -> top:2px
div.risctextpane.riscelement -> top:0px

I guees this could lead to a problem if rowalignmenty modifies only one of these values.

Profile for jschmidt -> Messages posted by jschmidt [19] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Go to: