[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: wgraf  XML
Profile for wgraf -> Messages posted by wgraf [2]
Thanks for the quick response!

Glad to hear you already fix it. Since it isn't an urgent issue on our side I'm okay for waiting until you release it properly, so no interim update needed, but thanks!

Regards,
William
Hi Björn,

There is an issue with the popup menu that opens when you right click.
You can easily reproduce this behavior on your demo workspace (https://www.captaincasademo.com/ccdemos/workplace.workplaceRisc.risc)
1. First right click anywhere on the page, you'll see a few normal entries.
2. Navigate to Straight Controls > Menus > Button Menu
3. Right click anywhere on the page, you'll see "Menu 1", "Menu 2" and "Menu 3" listed 3 times each (I think this is duplicated because they simply have the same name on this page, no issue here).
4. Click menu 3, you now have a modal with a "Hello!" button.
5. Right click again to see that "Hello!" is now available at the bottom of the list.
6. Leave this page an navigate to some other place (like Menubars, in the same section)
7. Right click to open the menu and click on any of the "Menu 3" entries. The modal will open, even if you are not on the right page
8. Right click again to see that a new "Hello!" entry has appeared.

An interesting remark: if you completely close "Button Menu" (closing the tab at the bottom of the page), then all "Menu X" entries disappear, only leaving the actions that where inside the modals. I think this is the expected behavior, but it doesn't work when the action was inside a modal. I didn't check if there could be other components that are able to cause this bug.

Best Regards,
William

Profile for wgraf -> Messages posted by wgraf [2]
Go to: