[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mstoyanova  XML
Profile for mstoyanova -> Messages posted by mstoyanova [48] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next 
Hi Bjorn,
we have an issue that CaptainCasa literals are not shown in 20231030 version.

We have custom ResourceManager on our side, which implements IResourceAccess.

Thanks in advance,
Marieta Stoyanova
Thanks Bjorn, it is not urgent so I can wait till next week update
Hi Bjorn,
is it possible to add heading to Statusbar.outputAlert and Statusbar.outputSuccessWithPopup as parameter?
Thanks Bjorn, it was because of this that the odd/even color has not transparency.
Hi Bjorn,
We have a fixgrid with drawoddevenrows and certain colors for odd and even. When we add a certain background to the element inteself into the cell, this background is not reneders, I suppose it is because of te odd and even colors. If this element is into pane, it is ok. I know that it comes to this that one of the element uses xxxx class style, the other xxxx_ingridcell.
Is it possible to see the color of the cell, if there is set some, without changing all grids?
Thanks in advance, Marieta
Yes, my fault (as usual), I was testng with the wrong class, when I try it with risctabbedpane_tabbedline it is working
Thanks
Ok... thanks!

About inset, I tried several things, but nothing works. What values I put, the icons stays at the same position. I tried with inset for risctabbedline, risctabbedline_areaend, risctabbedline_menuicon.
Hi Bjorn, I have a requirement for changing menu icon for tabbedpane. I changed it already, but the other requirement is to make it bigger and to add some padding to the right. Is it possible? I tried with bigger icon, the size is always 16px x 16px and cannot add padding to the right.

Regards,
Marieta
Thanks a lot, Bjorn!
Hi Bjorn, is it possible to change the layout jsp/xml of alert popup from Statusbar? I know that we can create custom ok popup, but my idea is not to change this Statusbar.outputAlert() calling in the whole project. We want to use different layout for different style.

Thanks in advance!
The css file is loaded, but it not showing some ttf files.
Thanks a lot!
Hi Bjorn,

I am trying to add own font to the project. Download the font, put the folder into webapp folder, create css file with @font-face and url to the local folder of fonts. Add to the system.xml:

<riscclientstyle src="fontreference.css"/>
<riscclientfontaccess face="Noto Sans"/>

The problem is that from my local machine the font is rendering ok, when someone else ty to load the first page of the application, it shows a message: Problem loading fonts:texts might not be correcly positioned.

I cannot understand where is the problem.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Bjorn,
I am struggling with setting height to risctabbedpane_tabbedline_button? Is it possible? I want the buttons from tabbedpane to be with concrete height. The same is for riscfieldcontainer_ingridcel, which is used for headers into grid.

Kind regards!
Sorry, wrong thread

Profile for mstoyanova -> Messages posted by mstoyanova [48] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next 
Go to: