[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: gargula  XML
Profile for gargula -> Messages posted by gargula [34] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Hi community,

we change values in a fixgrid and want navigate by arrowkeys.

we've got a bug: if we change rowselection by arrowkey, the selected row is rendered and we go down. the whole value (field) is marked.so we can put the new value without delete

if this row is out of the visible grid, the selection goes down and the grid scroll down... the row is rendered BUT the value of the field isn't marked (only curser)... so we must mark the value or delete this...

thx
Hi community

we' ve a problem with the formats "date" and "datetime" if we export the grid to pdf or excel... In oure application it works fine...
But by export the grid, the date is exported as long?!?

Is it a bug or can we affect this???

Rg
Christian
it works fine. The columnsequence und widths isn't effected by adding this feature...

Thx for the quick solution!!!

Rg
Christian
Hi community,

is it possible to add linenumbers in Fixgrids and Arraygrids in a easy way?
We have a bad solution for fixgrids... we have a counter, who is run by adding lines in the grid... But sometimes we' ve a strange behavior if we sort it...

It should be possible by the grid self...

Sry for this bad english... I hope you can understand my problem..

Rg
christian
Hi,

it should be possible, that the outlookbar react by switching the workpage.
That means, if we open 3 wokpages by click on the outlookbar, the focus of the outlookbar stay on the last opened, the third workpage.
If we switch to the first workpage, the outlookbarfocus still stay on the last opened, the third workpage...
The Outlookbarselector should be switch to the item of the first workpage...

Is it possible to handle this?

I hope, that you understand my problem...

Rg
Christian
Hi Björn,

we have no "helpid" in aur jsps...
we have also no onlinehelp.xml in the “eclntjsfserver/config/...

It should be possible, if not use this way, that "F1" is used as hotkey automaticly?!?

Rg
Christian
Hi,

we implementet a onlinehelp for our application... Now we want start this by "hotkey F1".
We define hotkey = "112"... But then there is no reaction by pressing F1???
Ok, we say hotkey = "113" (F2) to check our implementation... And it works???

Should the hotkey F1 handled in a special way???

Rg
Christian
Hi community,

we use the gridexport csv and pdf in our application.
Now we have a problem with excel...
If we expert an text like 010209 Excel converts it to "1. Feb."...
I know, that excel can import csv and you can say that it is an "text"... But a better solution could be, that we export '010209'??? Is it possible to manipulate the export?

regards
Christian
Hi community,

we implemrnt now a help for our application. We have static html-pages for every workpage (dialog).
Now we most know the "active" workpage in the workplace...

Can you help me???

regards
Christian
Hi,

in the Bean you have a "public" getter and setter, that the checkbox can react and show the content
They should be boolean

regards
Christian
Sry, there is no attribute "value"... We use a macro for checkbox and radiobutton...
Please check the attribute "flush"...

Christian
Hi Roland,

have you the attribute "value" included too???
The attribute "flush" should be set true....

We have both attributes includet and it works fine?!

regards
Christian
Hi Björn,

thx for fast bugfixing... works fine ;o)

Christian
Hi,

we have the new update 2_5_20090713_3
In this version the "arrow" on the calenderfiel is disabled if enabled = false... But if say editable = false on the t:combofield, the arrow is disabled too?!? We need this, because the user should insert only values from the combofield...

regards
Christian
Thank you for fast fixing...

But I hope you mean the enable attribute. I see no editable-attribute on the component t:calendarfield?!?

Christian

Profile for gargula -> Messages posted by gargula [34] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Go to: