[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kasala  XML
Profile for kasala -> Messages posted by kasala [35] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Hi captain, how can we merge columns in fixgrid?
Yes captain, but how can we do it without iframe, my scenario is i need to capture the keys pressed by the user and trigger the method from the java.
Hi captain, How do we call method from java class in a javascript function using scriptinsert component in captain casa?
Hi captain, Is there a way that we can listen to the key inputs from the page, and catch that to trigger methods?
Hi captain, Is there a way to trigger the button component by using javascript?
Yes, I have file upload components, the javafx application terminates when I try to upload. Is there another way that we can do it?
Hi captain, I'm trying to work of a javafx application with webview component and I want to load the url of my captain casa project to the app. Is there a way that the captain casa project can capture the keys that I inputted in the javafx application?
Thanks captain i'll just make my own.
Hi Captain, Do you have a font selector like this one?
This is my case Captain, I have a modal popup who gets the value, when the popup is closed the value will be passed to the field but when I try to trigger the flush of the field it does not do anything.
Hi Captain, I'm having a trouble about the flush if the data comes from the server, how can I still flush the data even if it comes from the server side?
Hi Captain I'm still working on touchlayout and I want to add capslock function to the touchlayout but in the sample template I cant find the capslock function, And also Captain how can we add semi colon character to show in the touchlayout?

Thanks Captain.
Hi Captain, where can I find the full guide for the touch layout buttons because the sample template does not have the capslock function and etc...
Hi Captain, can we trigger the popup of the touch layout with a button?
Thanks Captain.

Profile for kasala -> Messages posted by kasala [35] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Go to: