[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: tfrech  XML
Profile for tfrech -> Messages posted by tfrech [3]
Hi there!
Would it be a good or a bad idea if the ecljsfserver artefact would declare the faces-api and the javax.faces implementation as dependencies in its POM?

As far as I understand this implementation is the only one supported anyway.

Cheers,
Tobias
I am using the following artefact coordinates with this release:

Code:
 		<dependency>
 			<groupId>org.eclnt</groupId>
 			<artifactId>eclntjsfserver</artifactId>
 			<version>20170320</version>
 		</dependency>
 		<dependency>
 		    <groupId>javax.faces</groupId>
   			<artifactId>javax.faces-api</artifactId>
   			<version>2.2</version>
 		</dependency>
 		<dependency>
 			<groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
 			<artifactId>javax.faces</artifactId>
 			<version>2.2.14</version>
 		</dependency>

I hope they are correct.
Hi there!
As Björn suggested, I want to share our current work in progress concerning Spring Boot with the community. My hope is, that it will be improved by all Spring Boot users and the improvements are shared here again.

CaptainCasaConfig does the initial CC-Configuration. Not all contents from the usual web.xml have been transfered into this format since this is work in progress and we are only using the RISC approach.

A_JSFConfig initializes JSF. Right now it is still important that the Class name is ordered before the CaptainCasaConfig. I know, this is ugly and needs improbement.

faces-config.xml is an example config. In our case a special Dispatcher is configured, that includes the Spring beans. There may be other ways (with Spring Boot config) that still need some exploration. I just wanted to share what works for us ATM.

Cheers,
Tobias

Profile for tfrech -> Messages posted by tfrech [3]
Go to: