[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: wwillemsens  XML
Profile for wwillemsens -> Messages posted by wwillemsens [32] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Thanks for figuring this out!!

It still didn't work...

But when I also added Log4j2 and JdkPlugin to the disabledPlugins in hotswap-agent.properties in tomcat/lib, it started working.

Looks great

Kind regards
Wim
Tested and it works.
Thanks!
Wim

Hi,

I have some fields that are periodically receive new data (data from backend pushed to frontend)

Is it possible to change the color for that field so the user is 'alerted' the value is changed?

Kind regards
Wim
Using this for a few days now, and this work great!
Thank you
Hi Bjorn,
Any news on this?

Kind regards Wim
That would be great!
Hi Bjorn,
I refactored my tests like you said in this thread, and overall this worked good.
I wait until the counter is increased by 1 and then I continue. If the counter is not increased in 3 seconds, then I also go further.
The only disadvantage is that also a lot of actions does not increase the counter, so my test duration is now much longer. > 9 hours (coming from 2)
If you have some fine tune ideas? Can we know somehow which actions trigger the counter?

Kind regards
Wim
These are just pre-packaged enviroments. After installation you may easily change to any Java version >= 8 and any Tomcat version >= 8.

found it;-)
Hi,

Downloaded this version and installed this. (under C:\EnterpriseClientRISC)

When I do C:\EnterpriseClientRISC\server\jre\bin\java.exe -version
I got:

openjdk version "11.0.15" 2022-04-19
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-11.0.15+10 (build 11.0.15+10)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-11.0.15+10 (build 11.0.15+10, mixed mode)

Looks like it is not version 17.
Can I put jre version 17 their by myself?

Kind regards
Wim

Hi, I saw in the release notes that chartjs version is upgraded from 2.8.0 to 2.9.3.
Is their a reason why not upgraded to 4.2.1?

Kind regards
Wim
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set the column widths in an arraygrid in percentages without success.

When I create the arraygrid without width definition, every column have the same width, and the titles are readable.

When I create the arraygrid with absolute widths definition, the columns have the correct widths, and the titles are readable.

When I create the arraygrid with percentages widths in the definition, the columns have the correct widths, but the titles are not readable (only the first few pixels are present)

No persistid is set

Is it possible to use arraygrid with column widths in percentages?

Kind regards
Wim

Testcode
Code:
 		String[] titles = new String[4];
 		String[] widths = new String[4];

titles[0] = "Aantal";
 		titles[1] = "Drank";
 		titles[2] = "EH-prijs";
 		titles[3] = "Totaal";

widths[0] = "15%";
 		widths[1] = "55%";
 		widths[2] = "15%";
 		widths[3] = "15%";

m_ticketgrid.setWidths(widths);
 		m_ticketgrid.setTitles(titles);

Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction.
I added
ProxyPass "/ws2/" "ws://localhost:8080/"

to my apache configuration and it seems to work

Thanks
Wim
Hi, I have apache running in front of tomcat9. (AJP connector)
And i see a lot error messages in tomcat like:

15-Mar-2022 16:09:22.809 SEVERE [ajp-nio-127.0.0.1-8009-exec-37] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke Servlet.service() for servlet [default] in context with path [/app] threw exception
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: HTTP upgrade is not supported by this protocol
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessor.doHttpUpgrade(AbstractProcessor.java:880)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessor.action(AbstractProcessor.java:59
at org.apache.coyote.Request.action(Request.java:432)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.upgrade(Request.java:2056)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.upgrade(RequestFacade.java:1123)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.UpgradeUtil.doUpgrade(UpgradeUtil.java:235)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:7
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:541)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:139)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:92)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:68
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:74)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:343)
at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.service(AjpProcessor.java:415)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:86
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1639)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:112
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:62
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

When I disable blockerinfo in system configuration (websocket), the errors disappear.

Is it possible to enable the blockerinfo without all these errors?

Kind regards
Wim

sbaranov wrote:
After add org.glassfish.jaxb i start receive alot of exceptions like in file during starting poject 

I also see this messages in server log like :

25-Jun-2021 07:51:57.711 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsJar Unable to process Jar entry [module-info.class] from Jar [file:/C:/EnterpriseClient/server/tomcat/webapps/Beursfuif2022/WEB-INF/lib/jaxb-api-2.3.1.jar] for annotations

org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.ClassFormatException: Invalid byte tag in constant pool: 19
at org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.Constant.readConstant(Constant.java:97)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.ConstantPool.<init>(ConstantPool.java:55)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.ClassParser.readConstantPool(ClassParser.java:176)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.ClassParser.parse(ClassParser.java:85)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsStream(ContextConfig.java:2042)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsJar(ContextConfig.java:198
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsUrl(ContextConfig.java:195
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotations(ContextConfig.java:1912)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1157)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:779)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:306)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:95)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5202)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:725)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:701)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1092)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1834)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Anyone an idea what to do?
I made a small tinytask application that clicks around in my application (opening screens, switching tabs,...). When I do that for about 2 hours, I saw that my browser (chrome) takes 1.8GB of memory (only 1 tab), and the application became slower and slower.
On the server side everything runs fine.
Is there something I can do about this?

After contacting Bjorn, I updated to the latest version (see release notes about popups).

After that, I relaunch the test and everything runs fine now. After a 5 hour 'stress' test the browser-tab consumes now 317MB.

Start was 170MB
after 3 hours 310MB
after 5 hours 317MB (memory usage is stable)

Kind regards
Wim

Profile for wwillemsens -> Messages posted by wwillemsens [32] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Go to: