[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: bebertz  XML
Profile for bebertz -> Messages posted by bebertz [4]
Hi again,

so now with Version 6_0_20160811 it works fine.

Thank you for fixing.

Best,
Bernd
Hi again,

yes you're right, I wasn't very clear here. So let's code speak:

UIManager.setLookAndFeel(new CaptainCasaLookAndFeel());
String[] options = { "<html>SelectionOption1<br>Line2<br>line3</html>", "<html>SelectionOption1<br>Line2<br>line3</html>", "<html>SelectionOption1<br>Line2<br>line3</html>" };
JOptionPane.showInputDialog(null, "Please select", "Options", JOptionPane.QUESTION_MESSAGE, null, options, options[0]);

As soon as I try to select an entry it don't look that nice. But if I use Platform LookAndFeel everything's fine. Hopefully this helps to clarify why I call this Captain Casa specific.

Cheers,
Bernd
Hi again,

unfortunately this topic somehow slipped through. However, we were unable to solve this the way you recommended as we create the popup like this:

JOptionPane.showInputDialog(null, description, title, JOptionPane.QUESTION_MESSAGE, null, options, options[0]);

Thus we can't easily experiment with workarounds and we were not allowed to put significant effort in this display issue. But it looks not that nice so we'd highly appreciate a general solution for this Captain Casa specific issue. Until we get that we'll have to live with the situation.

Regards,
Bernd
Hi,

we're facing some design issues with combobox in swing: When the height of the entries is increased by HTML/multiline values parts of the entries are repeated within the choose button of the combobox. This only happens if the popup is used inside a captain casa client, but not if we use it standalone, i.e. in standard swing.

Any ideas how to get rid of this stuff?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Bernd

Profile for bebertz -> Messages posted by bebertz [4]
Go to: