[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: msailer  XML
Profile for msailer -> Messages posted by msailer [112] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next 
yeah I thought that. Thx
Hi,

I guess there is no solution but I ask anyway:

When we want to use the cookie mode of CaptainCasa and we also want to support the Java client + the RISC client. Since we need to modify the web.xml tracking mode I guess there is no simple way to have that right?
Yes I currently did that too as a workaround but since our application requires higher security I'm afraid that this won't be the solution :/
As a workaround we could also enable ";" but... You know. Not the preferred way
I don't know why Spring suddenly dropped support of ";" (I'll find out) but if we could turn it off somehow it would be the best for us regarding security.
Just saw that when we use the client side printing we get:

Code:
 /my_app/ccbuffer/BUFFERED_1534838551886_1.ccbuffer/document.pdf;jsessionid=DD64DDA872BBAC89D97FDD9A00D2E378;filename=/document.pdf

Then this filename=/document.pdf would still be concatenated with ";" right?
Ok I see. So I guess that topic is erased when we switch to yummy cookies right?
Hi,

our application is based on Spring. With an update to the latest spring version the StrictHttpFirewall of Spring is complaining about some characters in a HttpServletRequest. E.g. the ";"

When we use the fileupload button after selecting an image and click on ok a HttpServletRequest with a RequestURL:

Code:
 "/my_application/ccupload/UPLOAD_1534835327090_2_slice_0_of_2.ccupload;jsessionid=5DDCC9AE4D3077F70779E0E55BCF421B"

is received. That request contains a ";" when adding the jsessionid. Is that something which is required or can this be concatenated with a different character like "&" or so?
Ah ok that's why. Thank you for the efforts! We'll try that!
I tested it with this one: https://fontawesome.com/icons/plus?style=solid
With that servlet mapping the images are now displayed when we use that notation but not colored. Is there another switch we need to have for coloring?
Yes that's what we're currently doing. Just thought it might work this way Thanks!
Hi,

is it possible to use fontawesome icons in the setImage tag of a BUTTONNode or do we need to use the AWESOMEFONTICONNode?
It's border coloring with animation
yes I know but in our case we need more than the background color adjusted. Looks quite fancy now ;)
It works, thanks!

Profile for msailer -> Messages posted by msailer [112] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next 
Go to: