[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: becherer  XML
Profile for becherer -> Messages posted by becherer [20] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
hi,

thnx for your reply!

yes, it would be a multiline long-text, i would rework on enter ( kind of syntax highlighting to help the user organizing his (in some cases) very long input by simple highlighting special words...)

see ya

hola,

is there any possibility to format text within an input field on the fly (using
"flush" and highlighting special text parts).

-> i seen the possibility of using text/html or text/rtf within textpane, but this component isnt editable....

thnx in advance!

...ignore the last post, please...

;-)

thnx again!
thnx captain!

that works - can you explain, why it works with all "non-numeric" Hashmap keys?

thnx in advance!

see ya

thnx captain!

that works - can you explain, why it works with all "non-numeric" Hashmap keys?

thnx in advance!

see ya

hi there,

i am running into an general error in a fixgrid, generated dynamically via objectbinding.

Im using a InnerClass

public class resultItem extends FIXGRIDItem{

private HashMap<String, String> record = new HashMap<String, String>();

public resultItem(HashMap<String, String> record){
this.record = record;
}

public HashMap<String, String> getRecord() {
return record;
}

public void setRecord(HashMap<String, String> record) {
this.record = record;
}

}
and build the Fixgrid by using the following code :

FIXGRIDComponentTag fixTag = new FIXGRIDComponentTag();
fixTag.setObjectbinding("#{d.QueryEditorAdapter.resultGrid}");
bc = fixTag.createBaseComponent();

// Columns
HashMap<String, String> oneRecord = res.get(0);
Set<String> keys = oneRecord.keySet();
Iterator<String> siter = keys.iterator();

while(siter.hasNext()){
String key = siter.next();
GRIDCOLComponentTag oneCol = new GRIDCOLComponentTag();
oneCol.setText(key);
LABELComponentTag labelTag = new LABELComponentTag();
labelTag.setText(".{record." + key + "}");
bc.getChildren().add(col);

}

all works fine until a key in the Hashmap is numeric (e.g. "00003"). This causes a nasty stack - do you know a valid workaround?

Stack :

Caused by: javax.faces.el.ReferenceSyntaxException: ccqf["d.QueryEditorAdapter.resultGrid.rows[0]"].record.00003
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.checkSyntax(ApplicationImpl.java:749)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createValueBinding(ApplicationImpl.java:291)
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.elements.BaseComponentTag.setProperties(BaseComponentTag.java:439)
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.elements.BaseComponentTag.createBaseComponent(BaseComponentTag.java:552)
... 63 more
Caused by: com.sun.faces.el.impl.ElException: Encountered ".00003", expected one of ["}", ".", ">", "gt", "<", "lt", "==", "eq", "<=", "le", ">=", "ge", "!=", "ne", "[", "+", "-", "*", "/", "div", "%", "mod", "and", "&&", "or", "||", "?"]
at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.parseExpressionString(ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.java:289)
at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.parseExpression(ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.java:199)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.checkSyntax(ApplicationImpl.java:741)

hi,

after taking a closer look i must admit, that the specified behaviour of the browsercontrol was a bug in my code (unfortunately in my project as well as in the testproject...).

sorry and thnx for the support!

hi,

little excursion regarding the purpose og this constellation :

I'd like to integrate PayPal into my webapp, due to the soap api, there are no problems exchanging data between my app and the paypal server...

Unfortunately there is no possibility to avoid, that the user gets to the paypal - page, logs in, confirms the transaction within paypal and returns to the SourceApplication.

I integrated it the following way :

1. SoapCall to PayPal with the Transactiondata
2. Calling PayPal Url with URL - Tokens from Soap Response (within Browser Component)
3. Paypal wants a returnURL for navigating back to the calling application
(this is my thin.jsp)
4. Within the thin.jsp there would be a button to conclusively confirm the payment ( new Soap Call

This works fine as far, aside from the fact, that the thin.jsp gets shown, even shows data from the adapterbean, but cant be "edited" in any way.

-> in this special case, i dont even have to work within the same session (Bean of the RichPage containing the Browser does not have to run within the same session as the Bean of the thin.jsp....)

For testing purposes, i simulated the Navigation from paypal to my thin.jsp
by using a plain html file, that automatically redirects to my thin.jsp....

-> ><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;url=http://myserver:myport/myproject/faces/plain.jsp
hi,

thnx for your reply - excuse my confusing description ;-)

The involved Pages :

1. RichPage with BrowserControl
2. "normal" non EC Page "normal.html"
3. EC HtmlPage thin.jsp

The Problem only occurs, when the BrowserControl points to the normal.html (e.g. http://myserver:myport/myproject/normal.html
and when i navigate from that page (within the browsercontrol) to the thin.jsp (e.g. http://myserver:myport/myproject/faces/thin.jsp).

-> in this special case, the thin.jsp gets shown within the browsercomponent, but the fields/buttons arent enabled.

-> i couldnt find warnings/errors in the cc - logs

thnx in advance!

hi there,

using the browsercontrol within rich pages to show plain EC Html pages
i am running into some problems :

I use a rich page with browsercontrol - when i switch the url to a EC HTML - Page directly, everything works fine (e.g. url = "http://myserver:myport/myproject/faces/plain.jsp") - the page is shown completeley and also values from depending Beans are shown.

problems occur , when i navigate between EC HTML Pages and project - independent pages, e.g. a plain html like
<html><head><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;url=http://myserver:myport/myproject/faces/plain.jsp"</head></html>

-> i use this html page as minimal test for the effect : when a EC - Html Page gets called from a other webproject within the browsercomponent, the AdapterBeans arent reachable, it seems.

-> effect : the plain.jsp gets shown, but no interaction with the controls is possible (fields/buttons arent enabled...)

any idea, why this happens? i need this constellation of EC and NONEC Pages to interact with a third party application....

thnx in advance!

hi,

please excuse my late answer...

im sure, the class compiles (timestamps in tomcat - project match...)

-> i made another try, setting a breakpoint into the Dispatcher.java of my project - the debugger stops, but it completeley ignores the breakpoints in
the constructor of my own bean, that obviously cant be instantiated by the DefaultDispatcher.

-> i also tried to create a testproject with the current version - same effect, although i dont even use an inherited class as in my original project.

could you take another look?

thnx in advance!
hi captain,

hmmm... seems as if the constructor never gets executed - Application
doesnt stop at the breakpoints...

my constructor looks like

public MainAdapter(IDispatcher p){
super(p); // MainAdapter extends MasterAdapter
}

->

public MasterAdapter(IDispatcher dispatcher){
super(dispatcher); // MasterAdapter extends DefaultDispatchedBean
this.patcher = dispatcher;
}

hi there,

After Installation of the current release
( editor.war -> $CATALINA_HOME/webapps)
and actualizing my project via editor
(-> Update Button)
i did a Reload, the webapp is available, but no AdapterBean can be accessed - heres teh stack :

2008:11:04 15:09:08:48 | 11 | SEVERE | Could not create managed bean for: MainAdapter .......... org.eclnt.util.log.CLog$DelegatingLogger>log
.......... Stacktrace Info ..........
java.lang.Exception: Dispatcher could not provide object with key: MainAdapter
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.managedbean.DefaultDispatcher.get(DefaultDispatcher.java:273)
at com.sun.faces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:59)
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.util.LastPropertyResolverByDelegation.getValue(LastPropertyResolverByDelegation.java:56)
at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ArraySuffix.evaluate(ArraySuffix.java:167)
at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ComplexValue.evaluate(ComplexValue.java:151)
at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.evaluate(ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.java:243)
at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:173)
at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:154)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase$AttributesMap.get(UIComponentBase.java:1375)
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.elements.BaseComponent.encodeBegin(BaseComponent.java:312)
at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.encodeBegin(UIComponentTag.java:591)
at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doStartTag(UIComponentTag.java:47
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_t_005fpane_005f1(main_jsp.java:552)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_t_005frow_005f2(main_jsp.java:514)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_t_005fpane_005f0(main_jsp.java:38
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_t_005frow_005f0(main_jsp.java:356)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_t_005frowbodypane_005f0(main_jsp.java:331)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_f_005fsubview_005f0(main_jsp.java:292)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_h_005fform_005f0(main_jsp.java:265)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspx_meth_f_005fview_005f0(main_jsp.java:233)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp._jspService(main_jsp.java:199)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:267)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:436)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
at com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ExternalContextImpl.java:322)
at com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:130)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:87)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:200)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:19
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.util.ThreadingFilter.doFilter(ThreadingFilter.java:152)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.util.CompressionFilter.doFilter(CompressionFilter.java:33)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:12
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

i dont use a dispatcher.xml - all layout definitions are within /src/managedbeans. The Dispatcher is defined in the facesconfig.xml...

any hint for me?

thnx
thnx for your quick reply - ill try

see ya

hi there,

i`d like to change the selectioncolor of the fixgridcomponent and the Tree - what steps are necessary to get there(changing style.xml, ...)

thnx!

Profile for becherer -> Messages posted by becherer [20] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Go to: