[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: katsarova  XML
Profile for katsarova -> Messages posted by katsarova [3]
Hi!

Worked well with the html so far, many thanks!
But it's not exactly what we are looking for because the title is still "hard coded".

Using a parameter ?title=Hello Kitty isn't that nice (we use the url in e-mail notifications and don't want to set the title this way). Apart from that, it's not quite clear which steps we need, to make only the title to appear in the tab.

Actually, we need something like this in the html:

<title>@@title@@</title>

We tried the following workaround: we extended the AppletStarter-Servlet, referred to our new servlet class in the web.xml and tried to identify our own parameter @@title@@, but this didn't work as expected.

So, maybe we can get access to the sources of the AppletStarter class or you could provide us a way how to use own parameters in the html in the same way as you do for parameters like @@pagename@@ etc. Then we can implement a servlet which comunicates with some other system, get all the information we need and map it to our own parameter(s).

What do you think about that?
Thanks for your quick reply!

In my understanding, the servlet AppeltStarter returns this path to the html as default.
Unfortunately, I cannot find this path to copy the html:
"org/eclnt/jsfserver/starter/applettemplate.html"

And I suppose, you mean system.xml, not start.xml?
Is there any possibility to bind the title to a value expression? Some of our customers want to see here a special title defined by the customer itself which is usually provided by an external system (e. g. SAP).

Thx!
How can we set the title of the browser tab when running the application as an applet (s. attached file)?

At the moment the URL is shown in the tab. I tried the t:clientconfig component (property title), but this works fine only when using webstart.

Profile for katsarova -> Messages posted by katsarova [3]
Go to: