[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: nklingspor  XML
Profile for nklingspor -> Messages posted by nklingspor [7]
Thanks for the indeep informations and quick help
Hi,

we're improving security in our system. We wanted to ensure our .jsp-files.

However SSL is established through calling an jnpl-files, calling the jsp-file with fitting parameters.

As a result the origin of call isn't a jsp-file.

<url-pattern> *.jsp</url-pattern> doesn't work

As all files to start our application are stored in one folder and patterns are very restrictive in design, we chose to set

<url-pattern>/foldername/*</url-pattern>

With this, the autocomplete is included it seems, as the origin of our call still comes from within this folder, as I would understand.

Can AutoComplete be extended/configured to (optionally) include this id?
Hello,

we are working on securing our application. Therefore we want to check if the sessionID is included. We're doing this, by enabling the securityFilter for all our jsp-files.

To include SSL-communication which is established through an jnlp-file calling the jsp-file we can't simply use <url-pattern> *.jsp</url-pattern>.

Instead we included all files (incl. jnlps) inside the server-folder.

The application is started. Most features are available.

BUT if using a search based on a autocomplete-Box an error-message occures:

Apr 27, 2015 2:50:16 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet [AutoCompleteServlet] in context with path [/prime_explorer] threw exception [Filter execution threw an exception] with root cause
org.eclnt.jsfserver.util.SessionCheckError
at org.eclnt.jsfserver.util.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:76)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:20
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
at de.nexus.http.filter.SecurityHeaderFilter.doFilter(SecurityHeaderFilter.java:45)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:20
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:40
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1070)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:611)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Question: Is there anything special about autocomplete and SessionHandling?
Thanks for the good and detailed answers.

I'll use buttons for my "problem" (customer request).

regards,
Norman
our current version is: eclnt.version=5_0_20140806 of
August 2014.

However I can recreate this differing behavior with this version.

Exact event not recognized in Link:
LMBdown on link, move on link, LMBup on link.
This is recognized on Button and Icon.

regards,
Norman
hey, thanks for the quick answer!

But, if Link should react the same way Button does, why isn't mouse-up returned by the actionListener? Is there any way to fetch other events, then those returned by the actionListener?

Currently both elements differ in handling.

For my case, I'll be able to use button, if I can find those places my design-lines are overritten.

kind regards,
Norman
Hi,

I'm currently trying to replace links with commandlinks inside a .jsp-file.

reason: A link isn't reacting to mouseUp events, as an icon does. To create the same behavior a button would fix the problem. But repainting it without border, background etc. doesn't seem to work (border="noborder" still displays a black border, background="#FFFFFF" is overridden from somewhere else, that I don't know). Both elements are used inside this .jsp and should react identically.

question:
http://www.captaincasa.com/pdf/eclnt_FeatureOverview.pdf contains
Command Link - Link that behaves the same way as a button. (page 15, components).

Is this component available? I cannot fall back on to javaFX <h:commandLink> as I'm allready inside a CaptainCasa <t:panel>.

workaround: button
Question: contentareafilled="false" border="noborder" should have removed any backgrounds / colors and borders, or am I missing some definitions? May there be an image assigned in a central position/class? If so, how could I remove that image?

Thanks for your help!

kind regards,
Norman Klingspor

Profile for nklingspor -> Messages posted by nklingspor [7]
Go to: