[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: afahrmann  XML
Profile for afahrmann -> Messages posted by afahrmann [7]
Hi Björn,

thank you for your quick answer!

The QA department is about to adapt the test cases. Thanks for paying attention to this issue in the future!

Regards,
Andreas
Hi Captain,

after upgrading from version "20190416" to "20190902" we observed, that in the generated HTML files the attribute "data-riscclientname" has changed its value for password fields.

In the past the value had been for example "login_password_16_field", now there is sometimes an addtional second "_field" suffix and its value is "login_password_16_field_field". (Please look into the attached images for a complete example.)

Our QA appartment has huge problems because of that. They rely on the value of this attribute within their Selenium tests. Allmost all test cases are currently failing because of this problem. It's a lot of work for them to adapt the automated tests.

Is this a bug? If yes, when will it be removed?

In the future please pay attention to the generated value of that attribute. It should only change very seldom on new CaptainCasa versions. Better would be no change at all!

Kind regards,
Andreas
Hi Björn,

that's great. Then we just have to wait for the next update. An interim update is not necessary.

Regards,
Andreas
Hello Björn,

thanks a lot for answering the topic.

I guess you mean IBufferedStreamContent. That's what we are using. And yes, we have implemented some exception handling within the write()-method.

But we were not able to delete the incomplete downloaded file. That's what we still would like to implement. But we only have access to the OutputStream, not to the file or file name. A method DefaultBufferedStreamContent.getFileName() would help. Or is there another way to do this?

Regards,
Andreas
Dear community!

I have a filedownloadbutton which works as expected. However, when I press "Cancel" on the popup that appears during file download, the popup closes, but the download continues in the background. Only when bytes to the resulting file are written (that's not when flushing the stream), a SocketException occurs. When the user starts a new download after cancellation but before the SocketException, the Servlet runs twice within two different threads which leads to unexpected behaviour.

Is it possible to install an actionListener to the cancel button?

I also observed, that the actionListener of the filedownloadbutton is not called when starting the download. When is it called?

Any help is appreciated. Many thanks in advance,
Andreas
Hi,

it's just the behavior. There are those IndexOutOfBoundsExceptions in the Java console. The application works as expected.

Regards,
Andreas
Dear community,

I have a problem concerning focus management: When clicking on elements of a list I get 3 IndexOutOfBoundsExceptions on each click (see attached stack trace). The list items are provided by a ROWDYNAMICCONTENTBinding (see attachment2).

There's no special code for focus handling. What should I do to suppress the Exceptions?

Many thanks in advance,
Andreas

Profile for afahrmann -> Messages posted by afahrmann [7]
Go to: