[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mbreyer  XML
Profile for mbreyer -> Messages posted by mbreyer [42] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Hi,

our customer wants to display a large text.
Furthermore he wants to search a word in this text.
The displaying component should be scrolled to the first occurence.

Is it possible to do that with TextArea/TextPane or is there any other component capable of that?

kind regards,
Mario
Hi,

wow that was the fastest Bugfix ever.
We will try the current update, thanks.

Regards
Mario
Hi,

we have a tree in a fixgrid.
For single selection of a row our customer wants to have radiobuttons in every row of this grid.
The refvalue is the id of the represented object.
Through a function it is possible to delete the selected object.
As a result the row is removed and the shared value in this group changes to -1.
Of course there is no radiobutton representing this value, but in swing the radiobutton which replaced the removed radiobutton looks like it is selected.
I know that this behaviour is normal in swing, as it cannot change back to nothing selected if there was selected something sometime.

As there is no Logical defaultvalue I wanted to place a radiobutton outside of the grid, which should represent this -1.
Somehow the dynamically rendered radiobuttons in the grid and the static radiobutton don't work together in one Group, as they can be changed indepently. (group is equal)
I added more static radiobuttons and an other grid with dynamic radiobuttons to check this and it really looks like there are now two radiobutton groups with the same name on the same page.
One for the dynamically rendered and one for the static ones.

Is that the intended behaviour?
In my mind the group should be unique on each page, no matter if the radiobuttons are static or dynamically rendered.

kind regards
Mario
So appending the current timestamp as some dummy parameter should solve it.

We'll try it, thanks for the quick answer.

Regards,
Mario
Hi,

we are using the Browser Component, to display some HTML-Pages.
It seems that this Component ist caching all these Pages by default, so rolling out some ne Versions of these Pages is quite an effort.

Every User needs to clear his browserhistory to see the latest Version of the Page. Thats hard to explain for our customer.

Is it possible to disable this caching in captaincasa or is it complete dependent of the browsersettings?

No-Caching Metadata Tags are no option, as the pages are generated by a tool out of an dokument.

Or is there a better componente to display HMTL+JavaScript and is independet from browsersettings?

Kind regards,
Mario
Hi,

as we are approaching productive transition with big steps now,
this case get's more an more urgent for us.

So we wanted to know how the progress ist doing and if you could estimate when this is going to be updated?

Kind regards, Mario
Hi,

according to changelog this bug schould be fixed in update 20150209.

I just tested it in the latest version but i can still reproduce this bug.

If it helps we can do another screen shareing session.

Regards, Mario
I finally had time to test it in the new version, it works as expected now.

Thanks!

Regards, Mario
Great!! Thanks for the quick solution.

Regards, Mario

Edit: I just tested the new version and it works fine!
Hi,

yes we can.

Regards, Mario
Hi,

we installed the latest Java versions recently and notice some bug with the rightclick context menu.

When perfoming a right click the context menu does not show up.
But only if it's a text-component (e.g. label), on components without text (e.g. image) it's showing up normally.
So we thought it might be connected with the clientparameter 'popupmenucopyclipboard'.
And yes it is connected, this only happens if the clientparameter is set to true.

We can reproduce the Bug in the Java Versions 1.7.0_76 and 1.8.0_31.
As we only use Swing client, we cannot say if JavaFx ist also affected.

Regards,
Mario
Hi,

we have a Grid placed in a FoldablePane.
The columns have set dynamicwidthsizing on true.
Which seems to work fine if the FoldablePane is opened by default.
If it is closed by default and then opened it seems that the dynamicwidthsizing doesn't work right.

Could you take a look on this?

Kind regards,
Mario

Hi,

we just found some very strange bug.

I open an object in a workpage, where the data of this object is shown.
Then I open an other object of the same kind in an other workpage.
So i have the same page opened in two workpages with different dispatchers and different objects are shown. On the page are two radiobuttons, on both pages correctly checked.
Now the only thing I do is detach one of the workpages from contentarea to open it in an own window. Now in one of the two workpages none radiobutton is checked anymore.
Which one seems random sometimes it was the one in the own window, sometimes the one in the contentarea.

I could add some screenshots, but they seem to be to big for attachment.

Is it possible to fix this?

King regards, Mario
Hi,

would it be possible to make the IdAttributesSelection customisable in widht an height?

EDIT: My Fault, it already is. Don't know how I could overlook this.

Regards,
Mario
Hi,

thats super thanks and it's not that urgent.
I don't need to work on an workaround on serverside for all values, that's all I wanted to hear.

Greetings,
Mario

Profile for mbreyer -> Messages posted by mbreyer [42] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3 Next 
Go to: