[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: obenicke  XML
Profile for obenicke -> Messages posted by obenicke [3]
Hi,

yes it basically just does not work. We have 2 buttons; the first one is a captain casa standard component ‘fileuploadbuttonasynchronous’ and it is for a file upload and the second is a customized button extending ‘FILEUPLOADBUTTONElement’ and it is for importing a mail from outlook. Both uploads are triggered by dropping a file over these buttons.
Now on windows 8 dragging a file over the captain casa applet hang in the most cases. The Java-Console log isn't really helpful because it stops when a file starts to hang. But anyway I copied the Java-Console log and attached.

Best regards
Oliver
Hello,

currently we use Captain Casa Swing Client on Windows 7 and IE 9 and everything is working fine. But our client now wants to go to Windows 8 with IE 11 and after some tests we found some problems while dragging and dropping files. Does anyone else have problems like this? How are the experiences with Captain Case Swing client with Windows 8?

Best regards

Oliver
Hello,

I found a wrong character in „eclnt.tld“ in the line 5395. I'm getting errors while deployment the current version on JBoss.

<attribute><name>fxstyleseq</name></attribute>
<attribute><name>rounding</name></attribute>
<attribute><name>configinfo</name></attribute>
´</tag>
<tag>

best regards

Profile for obenicke -> Messages posted by obenicke [3]
Go to: