[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mlauer  XML
Profile for mlauer -> Messages posted by mlauer [5]
Hi,

I want to see some managed beans in the layout editor which are put in a jar file in the eclnthotdeploy\lib directory.

These managed beans are never shown in the bean browser. If I copy these managed beans in the eclnthotdeploy\classes directory everything works fine.

dispatcherinfo.xml
<managedpackage name="managedbeans2.mf"/>

I suspect that the eclnthotdeploy\lib directory is ignored by the layout editor.

Thanks in advance
Michael
Hi,

is there a posibility to place the jsp files outside of the project directory during the development process.

I want to place the jsp files anywhere on my disk and I want to edit these files in the CaptainCasa Layout Editor Toolset.

Background of the question:
The application(UI classes and jsp files) should be splitted in several SVN projects.

Thanks in advance

Michael
Thanks for your quick reply.

Last question:

The captain casa log files should be placed at an other location:

<INSTALLDIR>\embeddedserver\work\embedded\embedded\myapp\log_eclntjsfserver.txt.x.y

Please tell me the configuration.

Regards
Michael
Hi,

it was simple a question.

At first glance, I noticed the file
<INSTALLDIR>\embeddedserver\work\embedded\embedded\myapp\SESSIONS.ser

This file seems to be problematic.

What do you mean with clientWithEmbeddedServer. I don't know this method.

I will start the application with the following command:
start jre\bin\javaw.exe -cp %TCP% org.eclnt.client.page.PageBrowser embedded://embedded ....

Regards,
Michael
Hi,

does the embedded usage mode works in a CITRIX environment? I Want to install the application once and then run application in several CITRIX sessions.

Sometimes there is a file named SESSIONS.ser inside the embeddedserver directory:
<INSTALLDIR>\embeddedserver\work\embedded\embedded\myapp\SESSIONS.ser

What happens if several client session exists?

Thanks in advance
Michael

Profile for mlauer -> Messages posted by mlauer [5]
Go to: