[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ditte  XML
Profile for ditte -> Messages posted by ditte [3]
Well indeed the focus goes back to the popup but not to the field in it.
Dont get it to work!

So more detail...

In the jsp of the underlying popup the requestFocus attribute of the field is linked to a getter in corresponding bean.

Now What I did:

After closing the popup on top call requestfocus on the underlying popup. Which as far as I understand sets the focus to the popup.
Then I call RequestFocusManager.getNewRequestFocusCounter() and set the value to the variable which is return by the getter for the focus of the field.

Regards Dominik

------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind I got it to work, it was my fault. I didnt used openModlessPopup, instead I instanciated the popup by myselfe and then called open on the popup. Now the focus works perfekt

Regards Dominik

Hi,

thanks i wil give it a try.

Regards
Dominik
Hi Captain,

I'm having following scenario.

One popup with fields for user input and a button to save (request focus is set to first field).
By pressing the button another popup is opend with a message and an anyeventlistener which calls a method to close the popup on user interaction.

After the message popup is closed I click in the other popup, than the first field is focus.

Is it possible to get the focus without this click?
Regards and thanks for your help,

Dominik

Profile for ditte -> Messages posted by ditte [3]
Go to: